✌ Victory! ✌

No, I’m getting one of my legs replaced, so I no longer have two left feet and can do this:

14 Likes

They have two left feet, no? They seem to do okay.

11 Likes

So you can chew chestnuts, cheddar cheese, and chives?

2 Likes

MO-SES!!!

2 Likes

I suppose.

2 Likes

I’m carbon-neutral!

(In its diamond, graphite and graphene forms.)

3 Likes

Erroneously.

4 Likes

She is keeping me. Victory!

(This is just an update)

15 Likes

My local library (and by local, I mean about 100meters away) is having a month long book sale. I’ve bought so many books already. Novels for me and books on maths, physics, gardening and orchestras for the kiddo.

11 Likes

Women removing their Niqabs after Syria Democratic Forces (SDF) fighters took control of their village from ISIS.

ETA: A few days ago:

Khadija Abdu Al-Muotee, a Kurdish woman from the small town located close to the Turkish border, said: “They forced us to cover our faces with the Islamic veil and threatened to kill us. Now I will only wear red.”

23 Likes

Beautiful! Know hope!

4 Likes

Small one, but a personal one and amid the shitstorms that seem to be blowing from all points recently, figured I’d share. As a counterpoint to the currents of hatred and bile that would strip us of our better nature or something.

Left the house on my own for a few hours today, to do regular normal people stuff like buying tea and buns and string and shit like that. First time in forever (OK, 4 or 5 months maybe but still…) I’ve actually been out without a “safety net”.

Like. A. Fucken. BAWS.

Time for some tea and a bun now. :smiley:

26 Likes

Just had my first taste of Marmite…

It was pretty good! It’s now officially on my personal breakfast menu.

10 Likes

Good deal! Congrats! Sorry I’m out of likes, so here is Capt. Jack giving you a smile instead!

10 Likes

I want to give you a hug, but it sounds like you’re on it. :slight_smile:

10 Likes

Thanks! Shame it all went a bit wrong for him after he left Torchwood and moved to Starling City. Real estate development might be safer, but it does seem to bring out the evil.

Ain’t no big thing. :slight_smile:

That is though. Marmite’s great stuff, providing it’s the real McCoy and not the foul Antipodean Impostor.

8 Likes

This is fantastic! Love the older lady who will never wear any color than red again, and the elderly lady in the pic above looking for a light for her ciggy. I do not smoke, would not smoke, but as a tiny act of celebration of being freed from severe oppression, I’m happy for her to be free to make that choice for herself again.

7 Likes

British or Australian Marmite?

2 Likes

I quite like Marmite and Vegemite, but not Promite.

2 Likes

I eat them all!

3 Likes