✌ Victory! ✌

Damnit, I’m only a priest, a rabbi, and a nun.

10 Likes

You didnt tell your own mom you were in the hospital???

Dude…

Not wise.

9 Likes

I was waiting till the morphine stopped making me see pink elephants :sunglasses:
But she was too crafty for my shenanigans.

8 Likes

japhroaig walks into a bar…

14 Likes

A grasshopper walks into a bar, and the bartender says, “Hey!! You!! We got a drink named after you!”

The grasshopper looks at the bartender and replies, “Really? You got a drink named Murray?”

13 Likes

You didn’t tell her prior to being admitted; unless you were unconscious or otherwise incapacitated, that’s still asking for it.

Also, conversations with one’s mom while trippin’ balls is just good fun!

:wink:

6 Likes

10 Likes

Well, she still loves me very much and thinks I’m the bees knees, so thpppppppttt!

:innocent:

6 Likes

“No, but Katy did!”

(har)

10 Likes

“Come at me bro.”

Of course she does; that’s what mommies do!

But mine would have still given me business for not telling her in advance. She likes to get all the worrying in that she can…

*lolz

7 Likes

No matter how old, mature, capable, intelligent, wise, and taken care lf, that’s still their job :smiley:

Oh, and HI MOM!! I’m pretty sure you’re reading this! You can just text me :smiley:

11 Likes

Umm… wouldn’t it be, japhroaig swims into a bar, seeing that he’s a fish? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

9 Likes

*lolz

My own mom has no interest in my online antics, oddly.

But there will be hell to pay if she doesn’t hear from me at least biweekly.

7 Likes

You know, if you grab a copy of the pope card image, you’re a Pope too! In Discordianism, everyone’s a pope. (I’m not sure I’m a great pope, I tend to take things too seriously for that. But I’m working on it. :slight_smile: )

6 Likes

Came here for this, now leaving satisfied.

4 Likes

Ha! That’s my lock screen on my Surface! :slight_smile:

5 Likes

say happy birthday to Fabricia for me

5 Likes

Just did!

She says happy-not-your-birthday back!

(My friends are a little too used to me, IMHO)

6 Likes

[I know exactly what you mean]

4 Likes

10 Likes