Video: brawl breaks out in VIP section at Eagles concert during "Take It Easy"

Well knock me over with a feather. Never knew.

Don Henley’s YouTube DRM team doesn’t mess around. :flushed:

2 Likes

I’ll allow it.

1 Like
3 Likes

Ha!
Don Henley played at a conference I went to in Vegas one time (so did Sheryl Crow that year) and he went on like a several minute rant about youtube videos and stuff.
I was like, dude, calm down.
I mean, it’s super annoying being at a show and someone in front of you is videoing the whole damn thing, but whatever views that video might have if they happen to upload it isn’t taking food out of anyone’s mouth, FFS.

1 Like

LOL, came here to say this, you beat me to it. But the next scene…

1 Like

… ok… one of these nights…

3 Likes

Great song list, I’m going to be there awhile. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Awkward Season 4 GIF by The Office

I do like to record songs at live shows, but I try to be at least respectful and not record the whole damn thing. If I do happen to record an entire song, it’s because it’s one I really love.

I don’t get how people have the stamina to hold up their phone to livestream an entire set. They must have arms of steel. And I agree that it’s super annoying.

1 Like

OMG! The Eagles are still a thing?!

Ageism isn’t a good look. Also - how do you know how the age of that guy fighting?

2 Likes

It’s not often a fella decides to mosh to Take It Easy.

3 Likes

Coke and alcohol, a hell of a combination.

That just made me think, maybe this was part of the inspiration behind the ‘Space-Country’ music in the game Hardspace: Shipbreaker. It’s surprisingly fitting, and maybe I think that from associating that song with HHGG from an early age. Twangy country just evokes a slightly sci-fi vibe in my mind.

1 Like

Ooo… I like that. It’s got more of a Firefly buzz for me than HHGTG.

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.