Video: Death threats for sceptic who leafleted at Sally Morgan "psychic" show

We are all psychic and have the ablility to be one, I dont see what the problem is, people should revert back to when we were all placed on this earth, with no means of commication etc… how did we know, through our sixth sense, psychics pick up on energy I am a psychic, I devleoped through becoming a Reiki Master… it makes no sense why people are threatening or discussing this… simple… learn about it… Love & Light

Did you and astower use your psychic abilities to find this site?

7 Likes

Knew you were going to say that.
If you doubt me, I have a sealed envelope that I can send to you post haste.

5 Likes

Is this the senior Mr. Morgan or the junior one?

2 Likes

Guess your psychic sense isn’t so keen after all.

5 Likes

8 Likes

I personally feel it has something to do with eternal recurrence and the physical structure that is synchronous with mind’s inability to process data structures it hasn’t yet formed a model of.

Like, there are many dimensions but we are embedded in these 4 or so. The feeling of being potentially psychic, I am saying, is often mistaken for being actually psychic.

2 Likes

That is so awesome that you showed up in this thread. Please stick around, I hope to see more of your unhinged rants in the future. I think it will spice up the bland, reality-based discussion we usually have around here :slight_smile:

Actually, here’s a prompt for inspiration: Could Mr. Tilbrook actually be a psychic himself, and waging some form of mental warfare against Sally Morgan? Maybe that would explain all the times her totally real supernatural powers seemed to fail her: psychic sabotage! If so, could he be sued for that in addition to libel?

5 Likes

What a laugh! give Sally’s dog (husband) a prize!! a lump of shit will suffice! ==
Sally, you and your bunch of rabid dogs need an IQ test and understand your public better, we know your fake!!

1 Like

I’ll trust the Good Thinking Society if they ever go after large scale big money corruption and not just easy targets like this.

Yeah, I guess people who make death threats are easy targets.

2 Likes

Implying that sally morgan hasn’t become incredibly wealthy from her brand of fraud

2 Likes

UK libel law makes that difficult, although sally morgan does appear to be a fairly big target as she has had programmes on national televison.

2 Likes

Funny thing about the Good Thinking Society and your trust…

2 Likes

I watched the Good Thinking Society’s Youtube QED video and they state they want situations they can win. It was argued whether they should attend live interviews where people could come forward with their anecdotal personal success stories with things labeled pseudo-science. It was also suggested that instead of attend an interview that they pressure the media outlet with moral responsibility to cancel the entire topic.

Suppression of information is fascist even if it is information that is unpopular. Freedom of access to information is freedom.

What about “information” that is just plain nonsense? Like saying that you can talk to the dead? Should that not be shut down in its tracks?

1 Like

… When they came for me, there was no one left to speak out. - Friedrich Gustav Emil Martin Niemöller

I knew you were going to say that.

4 Likes

People who capitalise on the loneliness and misery of the bereaved using confidence tricks to bilk them of their money need a light shining on 'em, sockpuppetsally.

4 Likes

That quote works when we are talking about innocent groups, not when we are talking about predatory charlatans.

2 Likes