Psychic makes cloud square

Originally published at: http://boingboing.net/2017/07/07/psychic-makes-cloud-square.html

2 Likes

Aw, I just wanted to hear him say, “Worst. Cloud shrinking. Ever.”

10 Likes

I hope this sort of power is never weaponized.

19 Likes

“Cloooooood create a square shape, cloooooooood”.

All. Day. Long. I just know it. Bastard.

By the way, these words were psychokenetically typed.

13 Likes

Your psychic strength typed it on my computer too.

13 Likes

How soon before someone turns that into an auto-tuned song? It’s very musical aready.

“Pleeeez become a squah shape, pleeeez.” :notes:

1 Like

I’m hip, Daddy-O.

1 Like

Seems legit.

3 Likes

#BigIfTrue

2 Likes

Was waiting for the cloud to come down and give him a wedgie.

5 Likes

This is the new Most Annoying Thing I Have Ever Seen.

17 Likes

Great. Now it’s going to take me a while to stop referring to those things as clewds.

4 Likes

How about we see all the videos where the clouds got bigger or changed into “duck-shaped”?

Back when making videos meant exposing lots of film or rewinding and erasing tape nobody would have wasted their time with this kind of bullshit, but now that you can instantly make a digital video, and instantly erase it when it doesn’t come out right, it’s no great challenge to present “magic” that you “caused” with your “mind.”

8 Likes

Or you know just film it first then add your voice afterwards when you know what shape it will be… how do people think that this isn’t the thing happening here?

12 Likes

Wonder if this only works with English and asking politely.

8 Likes

Oh come on. Why would a real psychic resort to trickery?

21 Likes

Well, then we’d see cloud psychics everywhere! I’m pretty sure you have to have a “middle class Bay Stater just tipsy enough for their grandparents’ accent to come poking through” voice…

1 Like

Funny, I was just thinking this:

11 Likes

Amateur!

11 Likes