Video evidence Boebert lied about vaping in the theater

There’s also video of Bobo and her date groping each other at the show as well. Like, nothing subtle at all either. It’s very NSFL but not hard to find if you’re curious. There’s no question what’s going on.

2 Likes

“Drag shows are sexual and corrupt kids!” screams the woman having her breasts enthusiastically fondled in public while giving a guy a hand-job… Oy vey.

4 Likes

Below Deck Tumi GIF by PeacockTV

3 Likes

Not just vaping: https://www.meidastouch.com/news/boebert-appeared-to-fondle-dates-penis-in-packed-theater-as-she-put-his-hand-on-her-breasts

4 Likes

I was so baked that I didn’t even know that I was vaping!

How about you introduce legislation legalizing marijuana nationwide? Or do you think that you belong in prison for using it?

6 Likes

Guess her Xmas card is going to extra special this year.

2 Likes

Uncharacteristic for her to apologize. If she doesn’t know when she’s impaired, should she be voting on legislation?

6 Likes

It will be an XXXmas card.

3 Likes

“Help Us Divert Waste,” indeed.

1 Like

If she is sorry then perhaps she should resign and focus on her multiple personal crises.

4 Likes

Observing Republicans in Wisconsin, they seem to somehow simultaneously support people’s right to use marijuana (e.g., personal liberty, etc.) while also rejecting any attempt to legalize it, despite legalization being a widely supported position among all Wisconsin voters regardless of political party. I think they’re still working on a statement that allows white people to use it without penalty but leave it available as a tool with which to beat everyone else.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.