Video: Impressive but foolhardy robbery victim snatches gun from one culprit and then shoots at his accomplice

Originally published at: Video: Impressive but foolhardy robbery victim snatches gun from one culprit and then shoots at his accomplice | Boing Boing

3 Likes

The getaway vehicle “may have bullet holes in the driver’s side and rear panel”, says a lot about the accuracy of a terrified person with a gun. I’m glad that the victim didn’t hit any bystanders.

1 Like

It also says “possibly an Infinity”. Like, you don’t know what kind of vehicle that is in broad daylight from front, side and rear angles, detective?

As has been asked on BBS before, “What do cops do?

4 Likes

If everyone on the street and in the houses around had been armed with automatic assault rifles, this wouldn’t have had to happen! /s

1 Like

That takes guts! Were it me, I’d be worried it would go like:

1 Like

A couple of guys who were up to no good started making trouble in that neighborhood.

2 Likes

I dunno, poor camera quality, the lack of any readable brand badging and the sheer number of crossover models at various trims and configurations make it pretty difficult to tell just what make and model that vehicle is. I tried some google image sleuthing just now and I can’t identify it myself. Someone with a better eye for vehicles might have more luck though, which is part of why a video like this is made public.

1 Like

Send it to Jalopnik.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.