Video: Mall cop pulls gun on driver who knocked over traffic cone

what will it say about scary bouncy castles in high wind

Just another reason to shop online and avoid the mall. Can’t get shot by a mall cop in my home!

5 Likes

Jesus was packing!! It says right here in the NRA version of the Bible!

Damn right!! You foreigners coming here and not speaking Murican! and trying to spend foreign money!! We won’t have it!! MURICA!!!

/s

3 Likes

In situations like this, where a DA has clearly dropped the ball, who can the plaintiff appeal to? The FBI? I’m imagining there has to be some sort of check and balance to (possibly) corrupt regional judicial systems.

2 Likes

but postmen are armed since 2013! I once saw a documentary about this!

13 Likes

I’m genuinely shocked that a license is required to be a mall security guard. I thought the only requirements were a deep prejudice against minorities and teenagers and being unqualified to do anything else.

19 Likes

I wouldn’t mind getting rid of the whole religion thing, as well…

6 Likes

And here I thought the 2-second penalty for hitting cones at autocross was excessive.

8 Likes

That picture came from the San Jose Mercury-News article. I had to double-check that it wasn’t a stock photo of a man with a gun, or that it didn’t come from some pencil-dick’s Facebook photos.

3 Likes

exactly that is tested before one gets the licence. I once wanted to take part but I fear I would fail.

1 Like

Where are you guys from? Europe manages to not have a major war in 60 years for the first time in HISTORY and they get all preachy about violence all of a sudden. :wink:

5 Likes

outdated since a decade. like most of your knowledge about Europe : P

5 Likes

Amazon will soon add it as a “feature.”

5 Likes

Yeah. I was just appreciating the funny way Rob pointed out the ridiculous position of the DA by presenting the actual evidence the DA claims to lack.

5 Likes

I guess that depends on what you consider “major”.

2 Likes

I guess “mall cop” is close enough to “cop” to get the guy a get out of jail free pass.

1 Like

Ah, you’d think so. But not as far as I know.

in the 1950s? if your baseline is the uprising in Hungary Europe never ended to play host for “major” wars

Are we discounting any eastern european wars?

(i say this sarcastically but also for reals, i’ll be the first to say my knowledge of european history to be pretty general)

1 Like

The UK? I live in the only part of the UK where the regular police are armed and my mind is blown by the thought of having armed security guards. Seriously, even whenever we had a full-scale terrorism problem, whole days - weeks - would go by without me ever even seeing a gun.

3 Likes