Video of Ferguson police gassing newscrew and dismantling their equipment

Hello, welcome, I see you just signed up and agreed with your self.

4 Likes

I’m just going to imagine that the fact this article was linked on Drudge Report might be related to the comment activity.

4 Likes

Why were the Police There in the First Place???

Yeah, but it wasn’t.

That’s why you know your target before you act. They knew it was a camera and not a HP rifle. There is no legitimate excuse for the felony aggravated battery they committed on the news crew by tossing the tear gas at them.

You can come up with hot air excuses all day for these thugs; the reality is that they want the cameras out because they are serial felons who are terrified of being videoed.
-30-

3 Likes

Aaaah, so that’s where the dingus parade is coming from.

4 Likes

I think he just agreed with himself using the wrong sockpuppet. Oopsie.

6 Likes

Oh, I agree. They’re nothing more than convicted felons in paramilitary fatigues brandishing assault rifles.

My browser history feels dirty now.

4 Likes

I was wondering that…

Don’t paint with too broad a brush. Al Jazeera has done some excellent work (along with their usual spin). Far too often, covering purely domestic US issues, they’re the only ones who aren’t afraid to actually commit journalism instead of playing stenographer (or, as with the Murdoch Media, propagandist.)

4 Likes

So says the guy who signed up 10 minutes ago to comment.

At night, those spot lights can blind you and also hide any possible thread behind itself. Let alone blinding the night visions.

That’s why you use high power flash lights along with you firearms for home defense at night.

That explains why the cops just laid down the equipment with lights.
However, they could just walk to the news crew and tell them…

I guess everyone there is stressed out. I would be afraid to walk to the lights not knowing who or what could be behind it.

What would be behind the lights besides a news crew?

2 Likes

Manbearpig.

6 Likes

Are they in season? the manbearpigs that is.

Just as long as it’s not a heffalump.

We’re top of Drudge atm

6 Likes

When are Cliven Bundy and his buddies going to arrive to help out their fellow citizens?

I assume he’s on his way, right?

3 Likes

Definitely up close action - maybe too close for the Ferguson police.

Al Jazeera is one of the finest news stations there is.