VIDEO: Tension mounts as man tries to halt progress of pigeon

Originally published at: http://boingboing.net/2016/11/17/video-tension-mounts-as-man-t.html

Hey, wait…is that Rob’s house? What?

HE’S AFTER THE SAFE!! HE’S AFTER THE SAFE!!

9 Likes

Hey that sounded just like Curly!

7 Likes

Should’a put “man” in quotes in the headline.

2 Likes

that’s exactly the sound i would make in such a situation. i find this comforting.

2 Likes

Transcript was omitted:

00:19 – Pigeon flaps
00:20 – Fireplace cover comes crashing down
00:21 EN : Woop!
00:24 EN : Woohwaaooohwoo!
00:31 – Laughing like Muttley

7 Likes

We had this problem in an office I worked in. A pigeon got trapped in the blocked-off fireplace after coming down the chimney. After much discussion, we switched off the lights, lowered the blinds, opened the office door and the outside door wide, then removed the partition over the fireplace. After only a few seconds of confusion, the pigeon flew straight out the door into the sunlight like the dove at the end of Blade Runner, kinda.

3 Likes

That. Wuz. Point. Less!

A wire-guided anti-tank missile sure does make a mess out of a pigeon

3 Likes

Looks like the house from “Shawn of the Dead”

4 Likes

My god…its a fricken pigeon. Did he think it was gonna whip out its big fangs and bite him?

At least he had the foresight to not film vertically.

1 Like

Yep! Now hear this society. Men must never show weakness. If you are a man and have ever shown fear, sadness, or any other female emotion, you must immediately shred and turn-in your Man Card! /s

Edited because of a missing letter. Thanks @Nelsie

4 Likes

Sowing fear is manly, showing fear, not so much.

5 Likes

I would like to salute this man for his bravery. It must have taken a lot of guts to upload this video.

3 Likes

Not so brave. He’s bottled it and taken the clip down… :disappointed:

2 Likes

3 Likes

Well as long as it opens the darn thing and posts the video online, I’m fine with it…

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.