Video: The GOP can't stop using their new favorite LGBTQ smear word: "grooming"

Apparently Disneyland is the new Satanic Pizza Parlor Basement. The security at Disneyland is OK, but there’s really not much to prevent a disturbed-but-determined person with an AR-15 from gunning down a few dozen people there if they are sufficiently radicalized by this kind of bullshit.

14 Likes

If you want to understand the difference between the Democrats and the Republicans when it comes to sexual misconduct involving minors you have to follow up with “…and then what happened?”

More like 96 years since he brought up Strom Thurmond impregnating a 16-year-old (and long before the party realignment created the Democratic and Republican parties we know today). Thurmond’s secret biracial daughter died at age 87 back in 2013.

23 Likes

Jesus Christ, that sounds like worst kind of YA dystopian fiction. Like Down and Out in the Magic Kingdom but 100x darker. :confused:

9 Likes

Unlike the pizza place in DC at the center of the other conspiracy the Pizza Planet restaurant in Tomorrowland actually does have a basement, and it has an interesting history. That restaurant is in the same space as the old “Rocket to the Moon” attraction. (Later replaced with “Mission to Mars” in 1967)

Guests were seated in a round room and the simulated flight included a big “viewport” in the center of the floor where you could see earth shrinking away beneath you. So there was room for a big projection system under the floor, which was eventually turned into a storage room when the place was converted to a restaurant. (No satanists though.)

8 Likes

Wow, the Q nuts are just larping a really stupid version of The X-Files, 24/7.

tragic kingdom

:thinking:

But also…

4 Likes

Another perspective: Dada - Dizz Knee Land

3 Likes

It went from “there’s a secret cabal of pedophiles in positions of power” to “everyone on the left is a pedo or in league with the pedos.”

From the link:

"its no longer just gay men or LBGTQ people at all but the liberals and the perverted and deracinated people of the cities in general.

What we are talking about here is a kind of secular blood libel with deep roots in our politics which has evolved into a new form as a sort of incitement against the forces of political liberalism generally."

6 Likes

So of the four examples you give, one is from almost 100 years ago, two actually served time, and the last resigned in disgrace. While personally I’d be quite happy to have seen that be a four out of four in jail, what I don’t see is the Democratic party rallying to the defense of any of them and actively calling for laws to change such that there’s no minimum age for marriage.

18 Likes

But BOTHSIDEEESSSSS are BAAAAAAAADDDDD… /s

15 Likes

If you’re willing to come back perhaps you could explain how any of your examples are relevant to people being falsely accused.

6 Likes

Not to mention that Strom Thurmond spent most of his political career as a Republican and was the living embodiment of everything progressives fought against.

15 Likes

Meanwhile, the Republicans shield their own pedos.

3 Likes

The GQP should condense that list to the acronym, “SRMICABOGG,” being that cryptic stupidity is their bag.

2 Likes

So no more changing diapers cause that by definition involves grooming their little bottoms. And on the other end of it washing grubby little faces and trying to comb hair is another form of gromming that isn’t being called out near enough. Poor little helpless mess fought me off for all he was worth and I still got the jelly off his face. Take that repubes.

4 Likes

So you use two examples of Democrats forced to resign under pressure from the Democratic Party for their actions, and one example of a Democrat from when the Democratic Party was the party of racist conservatives who became a Republican when that association changed. I don’t think your both sides argument is doing what you think it’s doing.

13 Likes

Notice something about all these people? They’ve resigned in disgrace, been prosecuted, or been dead for decades.

Meanwhile Donald Trump is the leader of the Republican Party, Matt Gaetz has faced no consequences, Jim Jordan has faced no consequences, Roy Moore has suffered no consequences other than losing an election or two, and most importantly they are all in good standing with their party and the supposedly “anti-pedophile” Qultists aren’t calling for their heads on a pike.

7 Likes

14 Likes

Oh dear god! I’ve been taking my dog to a pedophile for his haircuts!! No wonder he was humping other boy dogs at the park!!

Disney After Dark, tonight on HBO.