Video tutorial and how to cause your voice to lag in real life

Originally published at: Video tutorial and how to cause your voice to lag in real life | Boing Boing

3 Likes

9 Likes

I prefer the Steve Martin jumping up and down while hooking each side of mouth technique to get attention.

Now do the reverse - say “Hey!” and then mouth it after.

And what is the point here, does she have too many followers and is trying to get rid of some by being annoying?

1 Like

There’s no denying that this is dumb, but I also find it very entertaining.

12 Likes

I do this naturally when I’m hung over.

3 Likes

I can do that even better than she can. Just give me a weak wifi signal and a boring Zoom meeting. That’s how we humans talk to each other most of the time anymore, right?

3 Likes

I dunno, I think this has some real-world applications for having a large group of people convincing a single person that spacetime has become un-synced.

2 Likes

When I saw the headline, the first thing I thought of was this:

I’m sorry… I’ll see myself out. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

8 Likes

If you’re asking why someone shared something silly that makes them happy you’re questioning a lot of human & animal behavior.

8 Likes

Like Abed thinking he’s deaf:

1 Like

Would be fun IRL to convince Q types that the internet is lagging today.

1 Like

Ok boomer. Bet your fun at parties

I enjoy how genuinely excited she is about this

1 Like

Rob Brydon"s “small man trapped in a box” voice is the freakiest shit. Google that one.

4 Likes

As a matter of fact I am - my tap dancing and playing Yankee Doodle Dandy on the spoons routine slays them every time.

2 Likes
2 Likes

My elder brothers used to say they were worried about me getting into fights at school, because I would probably just swing wide and make comic book noises. This actually got me out of a fight once, but I don’t recommend it.

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.