'VIOLENT EXTREMISM': Former Homeland Security official linked to white supremacists, per reports

“If civilians are killed in a [Terrorist] attack on a military installation, it is certainly regrettable, but I will not morally blame the IRA for it.” - Peter T King - one time chair of the House Committee on “Homeland Security” - Violent extremism runs deep in Homeland Security.

4 Likes

Anything called Homeland Security deserves its own Nazi poster child.

8 Likes

I loved it. Most people I know liked it too. It made literal billions, so clearly a lot of people didn’t hate it. But man, the people who hate it are virulently angry about it.

4 Likes

Exactly what kind of person do y’all think would be attracted to working for Homeland? I mean, where’s the surprise in this story?

3 Likes

tumblr_pdtv5uezjC1vfmb0jo1_540

11 Likes

Both fascists. IDS has his white supremacist side - his just killed more poor people in general.

For anyone else wondering:

An Alford plea, in United States law, is a guilty plea in criminal court whereby a defendant in a criminal case does not admit to the criminal act and asserts innocence. Alford plea - Wikipedia

2 Likes

I liked it

1 Like

Another great example of tRump “draining the swamp” and then replacing it with fetid pools of stagnant water filled with flesh eating bacteria and brain munching amoebas…

I found it funny that Finn:

1. Was the only truly competent member of the Rebellion.
  2. He was trained by the bad guys
  3. Is the center of at least 3 separate fan ships (Rose, Rey, Poe)

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.