Viral Celebrities

Thanks… I don’t know who thought it was a great idea to tweet some hardcore hentai (I know it wasn’t you), but man… that was… yeah, no.

2 Likes

His wife also had Covid-19. I thought someone posted it before…Ah, number 125 above (@milliefink)…Ali Wentworth.

4 Likes
6 Likes
3 Likes
6 Likes
3 Likes

I find him to be an unfunny bellend, but he’s absolutely correct here.

3 Likes

ETA:

4 Likes
4 Likes

He can’t jump jump for a while

7 Likes

I guess he’ll have to stick to sailing for a while.

3 Likes
4 Likes

Oh wow, I wasn’t expecting to see these kind of famous idiots raising a stink about a vaccine this early

6 Likes
2 Likes

The last surviving performer from The Birth of the Cool.

Also:

7 Likes
5 Likes
12 Likes

This is gold…
What irks me is that we have to rely on satirical formats to do the job that used to be done by “reputable” media.

3 Likes
8 Likes

E! gave the Kardashians iPhones to record their usual brain rot so they don’t risk the lives of professional camera crews during these trying times

“She sends us some videos,” she added. “I just think that with Kim, Khloé, Kris, and Kylie, there’s just some of them that like to do it more and are better at it.”

After watching some of the footage, Farnaz said the production crew realized they’d need to conduct professional-looking interviews to ask the women questions and enhance the episodes like they normally do. They sent their director of photography and someone in charge of lighting to set up interview rooms at the houses. Both crew members, who Farnaz said “stayed super safe during the quarantine,” wore hazmat-like gear — full painter’s suits and masks — when entering each home. They sanitized all of the equipment, and the families were instructed not to enter the rooms for the following 24 hours. They also left directions on the equipment about which buttons to press and how to use the cameras while producers asked interview questions over videoconferencing. Kim even posted a behind-the-scenes video of the setup in an Instagram story.

The episode about the quarantine which will include all of this collected footage is supposed to air sometime at the end of the current season.

“I think this is going to be such a big part of people’s lives and the Kardashians are going through it like everyone else,” Farnaz said. “I think people will be curious to see what they did during the quarantine, so why not continue to capture it so that you can share it with the fans?”

9 Likes