Vogue Endorses Hillary Clinton for President of the United States

Originally published at: http://boingboing.net/2016/10/18/clintonwasatotalbabe.html

5 Likes

For all the chaos and unpredictability and the sometimes appalling spectacle of this election season, the question of which candidate actually deserves to be president has never been a difficult one.

7 Likes

I hope PRO Magazine – Portable Restroom Operator – also breaks its long track record to come out for a Presidential candidate.

Or maybe Cranes Today

http://www.cranestodaymagazine.com/

13 Likes

27 Likes

Trump: She’s hot, I’d do her. Who is she?

9 Likes

Are you operating from the assumption that I’m voting for Trump? If so, please stop. That said, I can’t think of a Vogue endorsements as being particularly interesting, bold, or persuasive.

Pump the breaks a little. Sarcasm is within your reach.

7 Likes

Fair enough. Long day.

7 Likes

Same here, the Boss wants 12 hours of work in 8, just like everybody else’s misery I guess. Stay safe Cowboy or Cowgirl.

5 Likes

It matters more when one of the candidates habitually rates women from 1-10.

5 Likes

Am I the only one who kept thinking “is that Gillian Anderson?” I can’t be…can I?

4 Likes

It’s just you :wink:

4 Likes

Anna Wintour has raised and given millions to HRC. She will probably be nominated to be Secretary of the Navy or Surgeon General.

Conspiracy theorists abound in this election cycle. Proof is readily available it seems…

6 Likes

I jest. She would probably not want the demotion.

2 Likes

I jest not.

5 Likes

I’m confused. Does she deserve to be president for supporting the Iraq war? The Patriot Act? Or does she deserve to win on behalf of all the little schoolgirls who will grow up disappointed and embarrassed by the first female president?

True, she looks good next to Donald Trump, but that’s setting the bar pretty low, isn’t it?

2 Likes

Well, if nothing else, thank you for outing yourself as a male. I’m not what you might call particularly girly, but even I can recognize this Vogue endorsement as a watershed moment in political history.

7 Likes

Not for nothing, but here’s Annie Leibovitz’s Trump photo for Vogue:

3 Likes

close up

1 Like