Vote Goddess Bunny for President!

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2020/09/02/vote-goddess-bunny-for-preside.html

2 Likes

Vote Goddess Bunny for President!

No, really don’t. Please. Unless you are voting for Trump, but even then, be ironic and vote for Biden anyway.

40 Likes

I would certainly vote for this person before I would vote for Trump. In fact, I’d vote for her dog, if she has one, before I’d cast a vote for Trump.

3 Likes

A fine example of Rowan & Martin’s Laugh-In satirical chops back in the day:

6 Likes

For real. Maybe this isn’t the year for vanity write-in campaigns.

22 Likes

yeah, but trump in the gay tank? they wouldn’t touch him.

1 Like

*Smother’s Brothers Comedy Hour, isn’t it?

3 Likes

Wow. Such a simple solution. Can’t believe no one has thought of it yet. It’s almost as if there’s a conspiracy against reason when it comes to the police. Maybe conspiracy isn’t the right word… union! That’s it!

4 Likes

Q: Tell us more about the platforms you support.
A: Well, really they support me. But to answer your question these are 8-inch stilettos.

5 Likes

You know it is. You’re too polite! :wink:

3 Likes

What this election needs is a piss take trump.

I like the campaign slogan “This is our country, we made it together, so let’s live together as one.” but like @Aeroplane said to @aLynHall: “For real. Maybe this isn’t the year for vanity write-in campaigns.”. We are facing a crisis in America like none we’ve faced before and it’s name is Donald John Trump. This isn’t the time for Kanye West like bullshit.

5 Likes

I read on dailykos that my ballot might be delayed because no one is sure whether Kanye submitted fradulent paperwork, and the ballots can’t be printed until this is resolved.

Fuck third parties.

1 Like

What Kanye is doing is fucked up, but this is supposed to be … hip and cool :confused:

3 Likes

When Britain does novelty ballot options, they are usually in safe seats where there is little chance of changing the result, like against the Speaker (who is usually unopposed by the major parties) or the major party leaders.

2 Likes

I would say that it’s never the time for vanity write-in campaigns in the presidential election.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.