"Wah wah" -- Corey Lewandowski mocks ten-year-old girl with Down Syndrome being taken from her mother

This is the second time you’ve posted that same image in a lame attempt at one-upmanship; if it already got flagged and removed once then maybe you should take a hint and step your trolling game up.

4 Likes

Ok, so it was removed. I thought it was an accident on me.

It’s no “lame attempt at one-upmanship”, it’s a real attempt to combat misinformation. The original pic is heavily cropped and misleading.

Is the image fake? Am I wrong? If it is, I’ll remove it myself with an apology. I earlier posted the facebook link where it actually came from.

If Boing Boing doesn’t care about the veracity of what it posts as long as it fits some narrative, it’s no better than the BS from the shit administration it’s fighting, and certainly can’t argue from some moral high ground on any lie it calls out.

So whatever.

2 Likes

3 Likes

Flunked his naturalization test - his grandmother arrived with a two year old baby brother and her little sister. Were they undesirables Stevie?

4 Likes

Duh, of course not. They were white.

1 Like

What are you talking about? The boing boing post doesn’t have any images in it.

If you’re referring to the comments topic - your disappointment is with the commentator, not Boing Boing.

and when it comes to trying to correct images in comments I refer you to:

5 Likes

I’m talking about the removal of my post, while leaving the clearly incorrect one.

Seems that leaves me disappointed in the commenter who didn’t check their source, and the mod who removed my correction, while leaving the populist yet incorrect image macro.

Whether or not they’re wrong isn’t the point. Being not permitted to challenge it is.

Your post was removed for mocking the poster, not challenging the post itself. You’ll note that the post where you detailed the issue remains.

None of this is on-topic for this article. PM me (or the comment owner!) if you wish to discuss it further, but it doesn’t belong here.

4 Likes

Fair enough.

Concern driving trollies as a form of derailment ain’t easy…

Oh wait; yeah it is, and that’s why so many people do it.

American%20Values

3 Likes
2 Likes

3 Likes

Insert mocking sad trombone sound here ____:

Whah-Whaaahhh!

3 Likes

The classic good witch!

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.