Wake up Sheeple!

Oh god that one. Yeah, I’ve kinda suppressed that

4 Likes

Not a proper conspiracy theory (obviously true) but still Keanu Reeves is immortal:
http://keanuisimmortal.com/

6 Likes

Oh, this is a good one:
Mark Zuckerberg is the grandson of David Rockefeller (hence a Rothschild, and clearly part of the global mind control network)
http://forum.prisonplanet.com/index.php?topic=253751.0

3 Likes

http://imgur.com/TruUjI3

1 Like

A real conspiracy: NASA hid the truth of the Challenger disaster.

The truth being that the astronauts did not die in the explosion.

1 Like

What is the latest on chemtrails?

3 Likes

They’re real, and they’re spectacular.

4 Likes

oh, and of course, just for form: foxnews.com

5 Likes

Billy Shears is my third favourite Beatle after John and Paul.

3 Likes

Okay, this is… I don’t know what this is.

Tiger tiger burning bright, eating Lucan late at night.

5 Likes

My favorite conspiracy theory on that site is “I’m important enough for intelligence agencies to be monitoring me”. The other popular theme of “eat the rich” isn’t as funny.

1 Like

Late stage capitalism… oh wait wrong quote.[quote=“Israel_B, post:32, topic:73021”]
The other popular theme of “eat the rich”
[/quote]
There we go.

4 Likes

Before Sandy Hook happened, there was this really elaborate (but similar) conspiracy theory.

Which said basically every “real person” who is portrayed on the news is some small time actor no one has ever heard of except the actor’s own parents presumably. But not too small that the actors don’t show up in IMDB.

It was extremely detailed.

I felt like the people making the site either weren’t too good at playing “spot the six differences” in their side-by-side photos … or they expected their intended audience wasn’t too good at it.

I checked the source of the site (just as I did the first time the Flat Earthers came around) and didn’t spot any tell-tale signs that it was meant as satire.

In a way, I was kind of happy about it. Before that, I’d had to resign myself to the idea that the current conspiracy theory market was dominated by the incredibly boring prison planet stuff and that I might never hear an interesting new conspiracy theory again in this life time.

The prison planeteers are still the bane of my existence though. Still dominating, homogenizing, and propagating the boringest conspiracy theories I can conceive of.

Journalistic style disclaimer or something: I have relatives of relatives living in an undisclosed location without electricity (from “the grid” anyway … maybe they’ve gotten a generator since then) because they believe in prison planet stuff.

ETA: I found the site! wellaware1.com. Apparently you’re now limited to one “article” a day unless you become a member (which, if it costs money, seems like a waste of perfectly good beer money but whatever). lol

7 Likes

Wait a darn second… THIS ENTIRE TOPIC IS A CONSPIRACY!!!

You stole this topic from my very head @jerwin! YOU CLEARLY HAVE INTERNET POST READING TECHNOLOGY!!! YOU ARE ONE OF THEM! ONE OF THEM!!!

[Hold on, why is this gif on youtube!!! ITS A GIF CONSPIRACY, GIF’s actually sTArT OUt wiTH SouND! They HaVE BeeN LYING to Us!!!]

5 Likes

There are three types of boing boing readers, those who are disappointed, and those who are afraid.

13 Likes

zika/microcephaly and genetic modification:

The one where it’s women and people of color who are really oppressing white dudes by insisting on being treated as an equal. That one cracks me up every time.

14 Likes

15 Likes

Have you ever tried the rich though? Plutocrat Alfredo is amazing.

7 Likes