Walking Christmas tree caught on surveillance cameras slashing tires at meat warehouse

Originally published at: Walking Christmas tree caught on surveillance cameras slashing tires at meat warehouse | Boing Boing

7 Likes

The Ents have an explanation for what he did there but our lives aren’t long enough for the full pronunciation. The short form is “fuck you, that’s why!”

23 Likes

I wouldn’'t blame the tree if it’s nothing more than revenge for being chopped down.

8 Likes

Are we sure that AI isn’t already generating headlines?

8 Likes

This reminds me of a friend whose child once told me that while he loves Thomas the train, he never wants to be Thomas the train. I wonder if this was a crude attempt at a Ghilli Suit?

6 Likes

CCTV footage of the spruced-up villain has been released in the hope of identifying him.

I dunno. Pinaceae is a pretty big family. :man_shrugging:

8 Likes

The suspect smells like a bad car air freshener.

6 Likes

Just a few months ago, after putting a competitor’s meat warehouse out of business, three weird old witches convinced him he was safe from tire-slashing vandals in his car park. And so it goes…

6 Likes

I would argue not a crude attempts but a rather skillful one. given that a ghilli suit is really most effective in a prone position and this guy was standing up walking in a parking lot

4 Likes

Maybe this is what the entwives have been up to this whole time.

6 Likes

Ah! That takes me back… or forward… that’s the trouble with time travel, you can never remember…

9 Likes

groot

7 Likes

Ghilli suit? More like ‘silli suit’.

3 Likes

Looks like they’re laughing at him but they still don’t know who slashed all their tires.

3 Likes
5 Likes

War on Christmas enters new phase as Christmas starts to fight back.

6 Likes

Take a bough tree-friend.

2 Likes

I’m pining fir the days when trees and tires lived peacefully together.

3 Likes
3 Likes

6 Likes