Walmart offers limited edition Dune pain box

Yeah, the pain box really has no point if I don’t get my own Gom Jabbar needle…

7 Likes

Seems reasonable, I’m going to keep that in mind during my next watch.

Overall the movie might not have a great flow because of this chopped up nature of how to get this story onto the big screen, it’s like listening to a greatest hits album… Great songs but the original album’s character is gone.

That being said I did enjoy the movie, it was entertaining. I just enjoy digging into the how and why of stories and movies.

1 Like

Kull wahad! No woman-child ever withstood their Black Friday checkout queues!

7 Likes

I see a tossup between those who’ve read the books and understand what the hell is going on and newbies who keep asking what the fuck’s a Landsraad.

4 Likes

Somebody is definitely putting their gentleman’s bits in that.

1 Like

Meh, I prefer an original recipe box:

21 Likes

Something I remember distinctly from the book scene is him taking his mysteriously uncharred hand out of the box, and finding it bleeding from the palm where he dug in his nails too hard. I was sad they left that out of the movie.

2 Likes

0c3895ad59cfe6e034ead3f6ac2d49b632cac62c_2_621x500

12 Likes

I have the sandworm. It is fantastic.

Bread is a perfectly valid gift for Valentine’s Day. Not sure why that’s the only part she’s saying in French, but it all checks out.

1 Like

30 Likes

Pain au chocolat?

5 Likes

Why Walmart and not here?

7 Likes

Hey, those walls don’t look edible… :thinking:

4 Likes

Not enough room for fist-clenching in Villeneuve’s pain box. Kull fucking wahad!

1 Like

Maybe it’s, you know - for kids?

1 Like

Someone must’ve rewritten these lyrics – it’s nearly as old as Dune. But Google isn’t finding much of anything.

3 Likes
6 Likes

Indeed. The trick to life is being able to separate the non-important hurt from the important hurt. And for the latter, what it will cost you to put up with it for X amount of time.