Washington Post calls for "blackout" on Trump coverage, appeals to RNC

No need for such crude measures. Just send them one of those National Security Letters and shut them up with threats. To make it more palatable name them Freedom Letters (and add a coupon for freedom fries on the back) or something …

2 Likes

I prefer to imagine Donald’s photo on the front page of a newspaper on November 9th with the caption “Loser.”

Then I imagine his orange face turning beet-red, and steam shooting out of his ears.

12 Likes

Take note:

1 Like

That style guide is killing me:

10. Donald Trump believes that criticism is healthy. As Noel Coward put it, Donald Trump can take any amount of criticism, so long as it is unqualified praise.
8 Likes

Oh. Are they into camp?

2 Likes

3. Does Donald Trump contradict himself? Very well; he contradicts himself. Donald Trump is large. Donald Trump contains multitudes.

5 Likes

Many are, yes.

The Addams Family is another campy franchise that has a huge gay following.

7 Likes

I would have thought there could never be a better Morticia than Anjelica Huston, or, for that matter, a better Debbie than Joan Cusack, but that picture alone is enough to make me think I could be wrong.

3 Likes

Idk, I love drag and goth, but I’m not a crazy fan of Needles. I’d definitely watch the production, though.

On the subject of drag re-imaginings, has anyone seen Baby Jane? (2010). It was pretty enjoyable.

1 Like

If anyone could ‘out-Morticia’ the impeccable AH, it’s Sharon Needles.

And Jinkx Monsoon is an amazing performer in her own right:

2 Likes

Now you’re just messing with me.

Next thing, you’ll tell me they’re fans of the Wizard of Oz.

7 Likes

Okay, I won’t tell you about the Friends of Dorothy.

2 Likes

Okay, seriously – why is a group of happy people so obsessed with these things?

1 Like

Because it’s fun?

1 Like

Suddenly Glee takes on a whole 'nother meaning to me.

1 Like

3 Likes

Well, while we’re on the subject of Judy Garland and everything, may I please recommend spending a portion of your afternoon watching these (if you already haven’t):

(EDIT: Start with “Judy’s Cream Of Wheat” like I did.)

1 Like

Oh, those are fantastic! I learned about them somewhere in here…

1 Like

He’s loved by the blackouts. The blackouts are some of his favorite people.

3 Likes

Huh? Katharine Graham wasn’t a neocon and neither is Jeff Bezos.

1 Like