Watch a black bear break into a middle school

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2019/09/30/watch-a-black-bear-break-into.html

8 Likes

Bear was just inquiring about night school options.

14 Likes

So Betsy DeVos was right, teachers do need to be armed because bears?

This is the worst timeline.

16 Likes

Ever have that dream where you’re back in school and you realize you haven’t been to class all semester and you don’t know your locker combination, and also you’re a bear?

35 Likes

Of course, Mr. Munroe has a cartoon for that…

8 Likes

So you’re from the “Berenstein” universe too! We really need to figure out how to get back there, and to inform President Clinton about this anomaly - she will definitely want to hear of it.

13 Likes

Looking for a honey flavored vape some student ditched into a trash can?

5 Likes

Meanwhile, in Canada…

5 Likes

“Fretz is such a wonderful place to learn and grow that even the bears are knocking down the doors to get in”.

Okay, I want her at my school.

Edit: Why isn’t the whole footage set to yakity-sax yet?

3 Likes

Why any sentient creature would ever set foot in a middle school if they weren’t absolutely required to is a mystery to me.

10 Likes

I think the german shepherd who sneaked into a store in Stockholm and walked over to the shelf with dog treats to steal them was smarter.

3 Likes

The Bear Council shall hear of this!

2 Likes

Well, I’d probably have enjoyed it more if I was a bear.

2 Likes

MY PEOPLE! we need to stick together until we can escape this nightmare timeline.

2 Likes

The only thing that stops a bad bear with arms (ok front legs) is a good bear with arms

2 Likes

Right right right.

Where I went, this was a viability screen for post high school survival.

1 Like
1 Like

Do teachers have a right to bear arms?

That cub appears to be quite panicked and scared.
Much like I experienced school.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.