Watch: a humiliated Madison Cawthorne admits voting against a funding bill he takes credit for passing

Originally published at: Watch: a humiliated Madison Cawthorne admits voting against a funding bill he takes credit for passing | Boing Boing

9 Likes

You had me at “Watch: a humiliated Madison Cawthorne.”

32 Likes

That was disappointing. He weaseled his way out of it and got away with it. Nobody there will care. The video cut off before I could hear the Reporter sum it up with something like “So it is true that you voted AGAINST this funding.”

15 Likes

Gotta love the “we” in what he said, trying to pass the buck. “I didn’t vote against it, the party did, so don’t look at me!”

16 Likes

23 Likes

And was he also wearing a camo shirt, as if to present an image of military service? Stabbity-stab!

25 Likes

I was going to say, “Hey, man. We see you.”

I See You Kid GIF by NBC

13 Likes
8 Likes

I would like to point out the check is signed by him like its a check from him, its not its from all of the US tax payers

#Christ what an asshole

25 Likes

I’ll bet any amount of money that a sizable chunk of his constituents think he’s in that wheelchair because of some military-related injury.

16 Likes

Please, guys, “Kremlin propagandist and alleged sex pest” is fine, but “Kremlin propagandist, alleged sex pest, and Hitler fanboy” is the most accurate.

7 Likes

probably wishing the questioner was a tree he could beat up.

“These trees! He hates these trees! Stay away from the trees!”

the jerk GIF

1 Like

Speak up, kid. You’re mumbling!

1 Like

That was amazing. This show just keeps getting better and better.

2 Likes

Watch: a humiliated Madison Cawthorne

No. Not gonna debase my screen’s pixels like that. I have much more respect for inanimate electronics than I do for anything he says.

3 Likes

He didn’t seem humiliated at all :man_facepalming:

6 Likes

Yeah he really didn’t act like that question bothered him in the least.

2 Likes

“I think”? Well, that’s obviously a lie.

2 Likes

Hmm… I vaguely remember some other dick doing this…

4 Likes

I seriously doubt he is capable of feeling humiliation. The fact that he has not yet died, well, except for his soul, pretty much proves it.

6 Likes