Watch a mom nearly blur in this amazing dance for her son's 6th birthday party

Originally published at: Watch a mom nearly blur in this amazing dance for her son's 6th birthday party | Boing Boing

4 Likes

“Thanks, mom, but I wanted Paw Patrol…”

7 Likes

Dang, double dang.

2 Likes

The parents who dance together took a good chance (at life) together.

7 Likes

I can’t wait to see the “cracked open head on the railing” follow-up video!

I think it is customary to include the actual video in a post that is talking about a video, but I could be wrong.

2 Likes

They should take that shizzle and put it on the 7 train.
Show time people! Show time!

1 Like

Do you have third party trackers blocked in your browser? Try opening on a private tab.

1 Like

Oddly enough, I have the third party tracker blocker that was recommended by the EFF through BoingBoing many years ago. It’s always been funny that BoingBoing is occasionally broken by it, but that never makes me reconsider using them. Nice video, I assume? Good.

1 Like

I threw my back by just watching it.

2 Likes

This isn’t dancing it is juggling.

1 Like

Beg to differ;

It’s salsa, with hella ‘swing dance’ flair.

5 Likes

Meh. My mum was way blurrier.

4 Likes

I take it this audience isn’t familiar with normal Mexican dancing then? This isn’t that unsimilar to what’s at every one of our parties/BBQs/etc.

if you want your mind blown, look up the quebradita trend from a few years back. That directly translates to “little break” but how it was meant was “break the woman”. It’s intense.

1 Like

No, I don’t have any trackers. This problem only appeared in the last few months.

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.