Watch: A playful Lab chases down a FedEx driver to return a package

Originally published at: Watch: A playful Lab chases down a FedEx driver to return a package | Boing Boing

9 Likes

Notice: Your package was undeliverable.

27 Likes

Took him 4 tries?

…or maybe just stupid YouTube video replay tactic

Either way, dats a good doggie :grin:

12 Likes

That’s adorable.

8 Likes

It’s definitely the same clip looped multiple times.

7 Likes

But one could still hope it was just a grand game of multi-fetch

4 Likes

Your package was slobbered. :dog:

13 Likes

“Excuse me, sir, I believe you dropped this.” prepares for head pats

12 Likes

It never works for me :unamused:

6 Likes

The cat does it better…

mail GIF

12 Likes

Would be kind of funny if it was a bomb too. I think I’ve seen a scene like that in a movie, but can’t remember which one.

1 Like

Maybe you’re thinking of “Grosse Point Blank”; a subnote was where one of the assassins tried to blow up someone with a stick of dynamite. Unfortunately at the time, the target was hunting with a retriever who “retrieved” the dynamite after it was flung away. Poor goggie.

7 Likes

Could be, but I suspect it’s a gag that’s been used in several movies. Something like it was tried by the Soviet union in WW II as well. They put explosives on dogs and trained them to run under tanks where the explosives would detonate. Turned out the dogs had learned to identify the Soviet tanks they had been trained on and ran to those instead of German tanks. Poor doggies, indeed. Poor humans too in that war.

4 Likes

Your package was signed for by: DOG

10 Likes

The Loaded Dog
Henry Lawson, Australia, published 1901.

2 Likes
6 Likes

That’s Kodi, who’s a goo[d]boi. He’s Sho Ko’s ‘brother;’ she’s in most of their vids and the channel’s named after her.

I recommend Sho Ko’s Box Chronicles. She’s very silly.

3 Likes

sBFcHnN

6 Likes

In my case, you can park there.

(Family home once across the street from a community college is now a parking lot. We often quote that line from GPB with our modification. :slightly_smiling_face:)

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.