Cute little dog destroys all that comes through this mail slot

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2020/12/16/cute-little-dog-destroys-all-that-comes-through-this-mail-slot.html

7 Likes

Admission from when I was a kid… I used to love playing tug of war with the insane dogs on my paper round. I bet the owners HATED me. :laughing:

6 Likes

BILLS SUCK!

4 Likes

18 U.S. Code § 1703. Delay or destruction of mail or newspapers
That dog is in SO MUCH TROUBLE!

14 Likes

He’s in the doghouse for sure!

3 Likes

Hate to be the buzzkill, but if the carrier doesn’t know about this mongrel when she’s pushing mail through the slot, she may lose part of her finger.

But it’s funny, so whatever, right?

5 Likes

Hilarious.

Until your stimulus check shows up.

6 Likes

Somebody is filming this. They probably don’t want to wait around all day long for the mailman to bring important mail, so there’s an accomplice outside, feeding presorted junk mail for the dog to destroy.

It’s still not fun to watch.

1 Like

Unless they sound-proofed their mail slot, the mail carrier may have some notion that a yappy little dervish is on the other side of the door.

2 Likes

i am not a fan of yappy little dogs

1 Like

Cute little dog

*horrible monstrosity

Terrier doing what we bred them to do.

Warning: Not for the weak of heart.

2 Likes
3 Likes

There was a house I used to deliver mail to from time to time that had a dog like this. It would SLAM against the door when the mail went through the slot. It sounded to be at least 80 pounds and he never gave a warning. No growl, no bark. The first time that bastard snatched the mail out of my hand… I had never been that scared in my life.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.