Watch a sand bubbler crab meticulous build its little bubble house

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2021/01/28/watch-a-sand-bubbler-crab-meticulous-build-its-little-bubble-house.html

6 Likes

See also:

4 Likes

Sailor Moon Love GIF

2 Likes

I like to imagine there are master bricklayers and masons who are now forming an emotional bond with these little guys.

3 Likes

Yeah I feel like building a cave around me most mornings too

3 Likes

@thomdunn It pays to write one’s headlines meticulously

3 Likes

I’d imagine there’s some young, brilliant robotics engineer out there watching this thinking that it’s time to get to work. Bring on the 8-legged builder bots!

1 Like

Hey Good Friends of BB,

I noticed once again that a person[s] is flagging all my posts.

Now as a point of reference, I took a very long hiatus from BB for this precise type of juvenile behavior. I well sure it was nooooostromo, or facsimile thereof. I truly enjoy BB, if it were with my financial grasp I would donate, and do it generously, but sadly I am just an old man retired, and funds are tight.

Thank you in advance, please look over my posts, if they offend, I will amend, but I believe they are very pedestrian in nature, never meant maliciously, and in the end always enjoy speaking to the many BB folks.

Be well. Be Safe, and most important…

Papasan

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.