Watch a teeny tiny miniature american breakfeast get cooked

Originally published at: Watch a teeny tiny miniature american breakfeast get cooked | Boing Boing

3 Likes

Watched it while eating my full-sized American breakfast/feast.

4 Likes

I look forward to seeing GEICO hiring these folks to film a commercial where the Gecko is making himself breakfast while talking about why it’s important to have insurance for potential kitchen mishaps. The fingers of the person making the meal could be green screened out and replaced by the Gecko’s hands and arms.

3 Likes

As a Netherman, I have to say a full American breakfast like this is awesome. And in these quantities, not even that fattening! I’d just make one tiny change and one tiny addition: fry the hashbrowns in the bacon fat instead of cooking oil; add maple syrup to the pancakes (omg could they tap tiny maple syrup from a bonsai maple tree???)

2 Likes

My immediate reaction was to look for a tiny FEB, but none seem as pretty as the tiny US breakfast. This one is still cute though. The extra points for fried slice make up for the lack of black pudding.

Who knew tiny breakfast videos were a thing. Faith in the internet restored.

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.