Watch: Aggressive cop pulls gun on motorcyclist and bullies him for no good reason

This comment here is why we need ways to acknowledge good comments that aren’t labeled “like.”

5 Likes

Why is the cop holding his gun so tightly against his side?

It’s important to keep it out of the reach of a potentially combative subject.

2 Likes

Good point! I’ve never seen an “acceleration limit” sign. Most people probably don’t know the difference.

5 Likes

I believe that’s so he can hold his gun and rub his nipple with the same hand, leaving the other hand free for…whatever.

11 Likes

Because they’re deeply in love with each other. They whisper to one another in the dead of night.

6 Likes

…and that jackass SOCPOTUS decided that it’s ok to arm these psychos with military weapons. Great plan…

4 Likes

Especially when it’s you with the gun and go out of your way looking for trouble.

3 Likes

Plus people are notoriously bad at identifying speeds by eye. My guess is he passed the cop who had his window open and didn’t see him coming and the sudden appearance added to the loud noise scared the crap out of him.

4 Likes

And again, wouldn’t he have been justified in pulling out his own gun and killing in self defense?

3 Likes
3 Likes

FUCK that guy. He should lose his job. That was the most bullshit stop ever.

4 Likes

“Imma cop! Respect muh authoritah!”

Yeah, maybe do one fucking thing that merits my respect? Just one? What an insecure dipshit.

4 Likes
  1. Fuck the police.

2. Rider states that “Many people who do not ride motorcycles can feel uncomfortable with the vehicles [sic] agility when being ridden by an experienced rider, this is not the same as ‘Reckless Driving.” - This is exactly what I have heard many reckless motorcyclists say to excuse their dangerous behavior.

3. No matter what, the cop should be fired.

4. Fuck the police.

You couldn’t help it, eh? Had to take a swipe at the motorcyclist? Stay classy.

5 Likes

I’ve been riding motorcycles on an everyday basis for twenty years. Urban traffic hacking, desert touring, sports scratching, road, track and trail. I don’t own a car.

Never broken a bone, never spilt a drop of blood, never totalled a bike.

Many people who do not ride motorcycles can feel uncomfortable with a bike’s agility when being ridden by an experienced rider. This is not the same as reckless driving.

8 Likes

3 Likes

Come on, it’s just a few bad apples…okay, it’s 75% of police. But who’s counting. Feeling safe?

2 Likes

Wanderfound
3h
Grahamers20021

Rider states that “Many people who do not ride motorcycles can feel uncomfortable with the vehicles [sic] agility when being ridden by an experienced rider, this is not the same as ‘Reckless Driving.” - This is exactly what I have heard many reckless motorcyclists say to excuse their dangerous behavior.

I’ve been riding motorcycles on an everyday basis for twenty years. Urban traffic hacking, desert touring, sports scratching, road, track and trail. I don’t own a car.

Never broken a bone, never spilt a drop of blood, never totalled a bike.

Many people who do not ride motorcycles can feel uncomfortable with a bike’s agility when being ridden by an experienced rider. This is not the same as reckless driving.

.> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > .

Sorry, “Expert Rider” doesn’t mean “I can go any speed I want regardless of the speed limits!” I’ve been riding since 1992 and likewise, I am an “expert” rider. Reckless Riding is exceeding 30 miles over the speed limit. 45MPH > 75MPH = Reckless Riding…and your bike should be impounded.

The fact that you are riding a motorcycle on the roads is a Privilege, not a Right! You DON’T have the Right to ride at any speed you want!

1 Like

And cops DON’T have the right to brandish their firearms in people’s faces when they’re off duty and out of uniform.

I don’t care what happened prior; the officer in question was dead fucking wrong.

20 Likes

Hey, it’s cool, you want to defend the cop. No need to Go making up NUMBERS about speeding! when someone Talks about Agility! just to make GUNPLAY acceptable!

7 Likes