Watch an unhinged Rudy Giuliani yell at camera as if it's Joe Biden

Isn’t that Newsmax?

Mine is: “when will he be locked in a prison?” I want them to live a long and healthy life behind bars, repeatedly enumerating every stupid decision they made, any one of which put them there.

By the time old age takes them, I want them to understand that there’s no rescue coming, no orangutan to issue them pardons, and not even a hope of parole; they are there as a consequence of their own very real criminal activities that have endangered our democracy; and no longer whining that they were “victims” of a witch hunt, or that they are there because of someone’s political vengeance. I want them to figure out that they were nothing more than Putin’s Puppet Players, and that they committed actual treason against the U.S.A. with their actions.

13 Likes

Yes! Much better your way.

1 Like

I was wondering if he’s talking to a mirror. That would make sense.

2 Likes

I’ve got it! They could get an actor to run first as a state governor, then maybe even president!

7 Likes

“Sell us a president, Agency Man…”

2 Likes

In adjacent cells so they can endlessly argue with and blame each other.

3 Likes

Hell they’ll just lie about that just like they do about any and every thing else, kind of like that old soul in Monty Python’s Holy Grail. Dibs on the cudgel.

2 Likes

You know it does. And there are millions of them. I’ll join the gang here in laughing at this guy, but there’s a certain amount of nervousness to it. An uncomfortable amount, in fact.

1 Like

7353-w

6 Likes

…fascinating…

Meme for meme, I have another, more adequate, term in mind:

Why is he sticking his hand in his pants suggestively throughout the whole video?

1 Like

The penis thieves grow more daring by the day and require eternal vigilance.

3 Likes

Projection. It’s ALL projection with the trumpies.

1 Like

On the one hand, I know that justice is deliberate and that authorities (especially the Feds) don’t waste time, and they will arrest you on a day in which you weren’t expecting. I do indeed enjoy the way in which the Feds pick up certain individuals.

But some of these m’f-ers need to be picked up tout suite, because if they were boosting a 7-11, they’d have been picked up yesterday.

Fuck this white-collar crime bullshit. At the very least these folks committed sedition.

1 Like

Well, he can hardly admit that the investigation started under Trump’s stint in “charge” of things and also claim it is an invalid investigation lest Trump think him less than 100% loyal or people think he (Trump) might not be perfect in all things.

“Thank you, Sir, may I have another?” is the only proper response if it came from Trump.

1 Like

I still can’t tell if people like Rudy really believe this stuff or if they just keep repeating it like some kind of desperate prayer to ward off harm. Could be some of both, like he’s managed to convince himself it’s real despite not finding any evidence that would ever hold up in court. I know conservatives who are still convinced we’ll eventually find Iraq’s “missing” WMD’s.

[ETA: I do think the GQP base believes this stuff, it’s their leaders I wonder about.]

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.