Watch an unhinged Rudy Giuliani yell at camera as if it's Joe Biden

Originally published at: Watch an unhinged Rudy Giuliani yell at camera as if it's Joe Biden | Boing Boing

4 Likes

I’ll be so happy when all these people are behind bars and they can’t do dumb shit like at yell at cameras any more…

Tired The Middle GIF by ABC Network

33 Likes

Elderly conservatives really like going on camera to yell at people who aren’t there.

45 Likes

“You know and I know that you and your family have been crooked for years… You’ve stolen millions of dollars”

Is that a confession from Rudy? Because given all the projection going on, I can only assume he’s talking about himself and his own family, who have shown themselves to be pretty crooked. So, what millions has Rudy stolen?

25 Likes

Imagine, that guy thinking’ he’s Napolean - when I really am.

10 Likes

At least theft by receiving since he got paid by Trump from funds that were stolen via deceptively recurring donations.

14 Likes

Seriously. When do the actual court cases start? I would buy tickets & popcorn to see Rudy or Lindell testify on the stand.

8 Likes

Thwy wouldn’t do it if they were able to make a coherentpoint on the spot, or the ability to do research and prepare.

6 Likes

3jffah

18 Likes

Giuliani is one of several withered old dog farts in whom my interest is now limited to the question “when are they dead”

14 Likes

What’s the over and under on that?

9 Likes

Giuliani

10 Likes

Leave Werner out of this!

14 Likes

shadow of the vampire

18 Likes

I guess working for Mass-Murdering Traitor Trump would uniquely qualify you to understand who has “stolen millions of dollars.”

Maybe Trump managed to buy his way out of criminal charges for the “Trump University” scam (you know what I’m talking about Ms. Bondi), but con games are still just theft.

6 Likes

All the impact of a parakeet mirror squabble

11 Likes

Thanks for the vid Rudy.

Now let’s see what’s on those devices of yours.

3 Likes

Seems more poetic this way

1 Like

There is so much projection from the Republican right wing these days, I think the GOP should switch to entertainment and distribution.

black and white film GIF

8 Likes

Ukraine millions. Just like Manafort.

And yet, for Newsmax/ONAN/Fox viewers, it probably has resonance.

2 Likes