Watch anchor's great response after viewer tells her to "dress like a normal woman"

yup men are absolutely judged for what we wear. Don’t be jealous of my pockets ladies, just throw on a pair for yourself. :wink:

2 Likes

Because many men feel the need to remind women that we are second class human beings and need to be told that every aspect of our lives that are not in service to them is offensive?

11 Likes

I don’t think that it should. I recently learned that from a beautiful TV personality.

It should not, actually. why is that something you feel is worthy of ridicule? Are women who aren’t 10s less than as human beings? should value be judged on outward appearance? Who gets to decide that? You? Our “dear leader”? should those of us who don’t measure up jump to our deaths off a high bridge? This is the sort of reality those of us who aren’t physically “perfect” live with, how we’re valued as human beings, how we’re judged, not based on the work we do or whatever, but how attractive we appear to some random dude. That is a daily reality for women who aren’t 20 year old super models.

But hey, since we aren’t super-attractive, then we’re not worthwhile, so it’s totally safe to discard us and fucking laugh at us…

14 Likes

so%20much%20this%20fireworks%20medium

11 Likes

That might well be the case but there might also be other motives that could be addressed.

Gurl…

8 Likes

She needs to smite them. Problem solved.

I think that same thousand people are who comment on every comment section ever created - look at their posts, they’re often in the many thousands, and they all have the same, generally right wing, rant. Life in the basement is lonely, after all.

Eat it, Jeffrey. Doctors say normal is what’s normal for YOU. Have for years.

Why only four?

1 Like

Is B really a thing?

1 Like

harrison-ford-who-gives

6 Likes

So long as he does that, I am not going near that for all the hazard pay in the world.

I instantly assumed that Jeffrey is a basement dwelling trolley, but what if he isn’t? What if he’s a woman or a frustrated trans or a stylist with poor communication skills? What if my prejudice, which isn’t prejudice because I am a nuanced individual able to look at both sides of a debate, is based on two tweets without knowing anything about a total stranger?

I accept it is unlikely, but I might be incorrect in my assumption.