Watch: Angry gentleman kicks at passing bike and fails miserably

Originally published at: Watch: Angry gentleman kicks at passing bike and fails miserably | Boing Boing

8 Likes

Steve Clarke will sign him up.

5 Likes

judging by the height of that leg he was aiming for the rider’s head. still, fail.

12 Likes

Damn, these silly walks are really getting out of hand. Someone contact the ministry.

25 Likes

His wounded pride may never heal, but his bum will.

5 Likes

Topic-adjacent: is it weird that the viral video distributor makes a 1 minute video that cuts out all the context but leaves 20 seconds of boring aftermath, and then shows the video 3 times? I want to know what led up to this, not the bicyclist’s safe and uneventful getaway (three times).

26 Likes

Disappointment is the Internets’ middle name.

18 Likes

His bicycle sounds like it needs some maintenance.

15 Likes

OK, but who names their kid “The”?

7 Likes

Yeah, I’m curious about what happened before, but since the video is of the back of the bike, I’m guessing what it captured before this point wasn’t particularly edifying. And since the relevant video was short, it needs to get repeated to pad out the length to over 60 seconds or Youtube automatically does weird things with it.

4 Likes

Æthelwulf and Osburh

Here is a link to the originating site: Angry Fly Kick | Angry Driver | Caught on the Cycliq Fly6

1 Like

Mr. and Mrs. Internets, apparently.

8 Likes

A lot of expensive metal there in a rather unprepossessing location. Is this a suburb of (oil rich) Aberdeen?

Conservation of momentum is a hell of a thing…

4 Likes

Highland Fling Fail.

1 Like

Physics: 1
Psychology: 0

1 Like

mPElxr

7 Likes

Well, their child is a definite article.

4 Likes

tumblr_nwp3dlK7Wm1rpduwho1_500

9 Likes