Motorcyclist exacts revenge on bottle thrower

Originally published at: http://boingboing.net/2016/11/28/motorcyclist-exacts-revenge-on.html

3 Likes

What was that saying?

Two wrongs don’t make a right?

Being a jerk to a jerk does not even out the world. It just means we have two jerks now.

65 Likes

You’ve got the incident on video. You’ve got the guy’s plate number. Go to the cops.

31 Likes

27 Likes

I want to see Sesame Street re-enact this with Elmo doing the right thing.

13 Likes

Actions have consequences. And also, being a bastard works.

5 Likes

Boy, I’m sure that the dude who can’t handle being flipped off without losing his mind and then enacting a 20-minute revenge involving premeditatedly grabbing a rock to smash someone’s window in (before scampering away as fast as possible) didn’t do anything to warrant the minivan driver flipping him off in the first place…What an absolute fucking child.

35 Likes

If he’d managed to throw it back in the open passenger side window with a note that said “No littering!” that would have been something.

13 Likes

Not to condone violence but fuck that van and everyone in it. Dude threw a full water bottle at homeboy’s face, if he wasn’t a badass he would have wiped out.
Guy had it coming.

6 Likes

I keep forgetting Trump got elected.

14 Likes

I don’t know if you’re implying I voted for Hitler lite but I can assure you I didn’t, being a yellow dog Democrat.
Both parties in the video are dicks but the van’s dicks are ickier.
Ps I can have an opinion without being pigeonholed by someone telling me how I should think.
Have a nice day.

6 Likes

Both of the people in this video are idiots. Boing Boing and why are you celebrating this stupid and dangerous behavior?

28 Likes

Being a bicyclist and a motorcyclist I’ve learned to be much more level headed on the road than I use to be. Learned by experience.

14 Likes

Being a bastard just creates another bastard, and make the world a little shittier.

12 Likes

I’m not going to comment on the ethics of either party – looks like BB has that covered – but in a practical sense, motorcycle tangling with mini-van doesn’t seem too bright

7 Likes

While I’m not keen on Homeboy escalating matters, the water bottle was attempted murder.

The rock, if it had hit the windshield, would have rendered the minivan non-street-legal, thereby immobilizing a driver who had just acted as an accessory to attempted murder, and needed to be taken off the road post-haste.

9 Likes

Yes, but he had evidence of an attempted murder (call it a likely plea to “assault with a deadly weapon”), but now this rider can’t bring this to the police without putting himself in some serious legal jeopardy of his own. Bad call, much as universal justice supports it.

18 Likes

There’s something wrong with the title of this thread. /s/Motorcyclist/Gentleman/

3 Likes

Could have easily been worse:

I hated the ending of EZ Rider:

20 Likes

Umm… Yeah, he went overboard on his initial reaction, but a water bottle to the face of a motorcyclist moving at high speed is a seriously dangerous escalation (and assault). He didn’t throw that rock over a flipped bird.

6 Likes