Watch: Anti-vaxxers destroy mobile Covid testing set-up in NYC

Originally published at: Watch: Anti-vaxxers destroy mobile Covid testing set-up in NYC | Boing Boing

8 Likes

So it’s not good enough that people remain unvaccinated, they also now have to remain ignorant of their infection status so they can’t take measures to avoid infecting others?

Death cultists gonna death cult I guess.

83 Likes

…FTFY

41 Likes

Between this and what’s going on in school board meetings, it seems more and more like this Covidiocy is becoming the vehicle for right-wing sado-populist violence. In California the Proud Boys have been using it as a pretext and cover for violent white supremacist demonstrations over the past few months. The Qnuts aren’t far behind in their desire not to let a public health crisis go to waste.

66 Likes

They’re an evangelical death cult, spreading the word and the virus at the same time.

35 Likes

It’s “Your body, my choice!” now, apparently.

42 Likes

Well, that’s always been the case with the anti-choice crowd.

62 Likes

105 Likes

Did the guy that draped himself in an American flag think it was “Bring Your Kids to a Riot” day? WTH. A bunch of idiot monkeys flinging their own poo.

20 Likes

Nah, he brought his kids to the riot as human shields.

Anarchists and BLM don’t do it because they’re ethical and moral people.

Religious freedom and antivaxx protestors regularly bring their little biohazard meat shields along because they don’t have a moral compass. Just a desire to obey demagogues.

54 Likes

Those anti vaxxers are in tents.

9 Likes

I demand fair treatment from the police. As long as we have them, I demand they brutalize violent white antivaxxers at least as much as they kill peaceful black protestors.

I suppose getting any more specific than that is too hot of a take for BBS.

35 Likes

Soon they’ll be in past tents.

34 Likes

They are incompetent, and over insistent; but, soon, they may be penitent, or non-existent.

10 Likes

Turns out cops and firemen were cheering the death cultists on.

7 Likes

It looks like most of these antivaxxers were POC, though, so apparently the politics of COVID outweigh cop white supremacy.

3 Likes

well, i thought we here in nyc knew better. i mean hell – in Covid, we were first and worst! DO PEOPLE NOT REMEMBER? but in the past few months i have seen and read enough to know the covid deniers/anti-mask/anti-vax people here are just like everywhere else – too goddam dumb to live.

9 Likes

24 Likes

To think that I would live to see not only the fall of the American empire, but the founding of the great kakistocracy that will endure in squalor for 1000 years.

Truly, a magnificent time to be alive.

20 Likes

Wonder if they’ll have to have mandated vaccines in the prison system?

5 Likes