Watch Arnold Schwarzenegger joyfully discuss cigars and booze

Originally published at: Watch Arnold Schwarzenegger joyfully discuss cigars and booze | Boing Boing

4 Likes
2 Likes

meh i wanna see him do one like this but the cigar is just a massive joint, and no booze, and it’s actually just the terminator getting high in his kitchen, speaking to the camera for a bit

4 Likes

Dog bless his pointed head.

3 Likes

The fact that he’s so impressed with the service aspect, and understands it’s a fun showy thing makes me wish that restaurant was still there. I had no clue the guy owned a beerhall back then.

I’m not so into cigars, but I know too much about them thanks to a brother that is very into cigars. I know some people who do this to breath life into cigars that haven’t been stored right, and have gotten a little dry. Basically go through Arnold’s rigmarole then put them into a humidor to rest for a couple of weeks.

2 Likes

I used to enjoy cigars when I was younger. I will still do it occasionally, but very rarely drink or smoke. I haven’t drank at all since covid started.

1 Like

Members of the anti-democracy white supremacist party aren’t cute, no matter how intimate their YouTube videos are.

1 Like

Arnold had curated at his restaurant Schatzi

Not to be confused with “Schottzie”, Marge Schott’s racist dog.

i enjoyed this. thank you

1 Like

This restauranteur was taking an awful lot of liberties with Arnold Schwarzenegger’s mouth.

1 Like

Well, that’s kind of interesting.

But is it going to make it taste like a hot fudge sundae?

Nope. As far as I’m concerned cigars all smell like burning ass.

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.