Watch as Jamie Raskin treats Matt Gaetz like a piñata

This problem may be bigger than the Jan 6th optics. If Gaetz is never charged it “proves” it was a witch hunt sustained by crooked Dems only to smear him.

4 Likes

10 Likes

Except one is just spewing pure bullshit, and one has actual facts on his side…

but sure… both sides are bad, I guess… /s

He raped teenage girls. So I’m fine with that.

What many of them fucking want is some god damn accountability for an attempt to OVERTHROW A FUCKING ELECTION.

But hey… BOTH SIDES!!! /s

Angry Ufc GIF

24 Likes

A question I ask every time I see Matt Gaetz. I mean it seriously angers me to see this creepy little corrupt Nazi pedophile swanning around in Congress when he should be locked up.

12 Likes

Is that what they call roofies these days?

1 Like

The only difference is that Zagon was trying to save his planet from annihilation.

8 Likes

I’m not saying he deserves better. I’m saying this style of questioning doesn’t help put him in jail.

6 Likes

To be fair, that’s not what he was there for. It’s a separate issue. Hopefully, the investigation against Gaetz for the pedophilia will soon bear fruit, and he’ll go up the river for a while.

5 Likes

Exeter, Zagon was the name of the planet trying to destroy his.
(Must have seen that movie at least half a dozen times)

2 Likes

Yes, but if Raskin actually let him talk Gaetz would probably incriminate himself in some other way. That’s what I mean about this line of questioning being more performative than about building any kind of legal case against Gaetz or anyone else.

6 Likes

The video reminds me of movie scenes where the attorney asks the judge fro permission to treat the witness as hostile.

1 Like

Jonah Hill Ok GIF

6 Likes

I must review the flick!

2 Likes

Take note of The Professor from Gilligan’s Island (Russell Johnson) has a major role.

The big headed mutant in all the posters and publicity shots is only there for like 5 minutes

3 Likes

Yea, I think it was near the end or something. It’s been decades since I last saw it. Just checked, and it’s out in blu-ray!!! I recall it as having tons of imaginative ideas going for it. Must! Have!

2 Likes

Nah, piñatas are full of treats. This is more like a papier-mâché port-a-john at a wing eating contest.

9 Likes

“Pinata Full of Shit” is the name of my Mariachi/Ska band.

We’re not any good.

14 Likes

In other Gaetz news, there’s apparently a lot of wheels turning on that other thing he did that might land him in prison. The Feds don’t usually add more high-profile prosecutors to a case they’re planning to drop soon.

12 Likes

Backpfeifengesicht.

5 Likes

Oh pleaaaaaase, oh pleaaaaaaaase!

GIF by Brett Eldredge

4 Likes