Watch as "Lets F*ck Brandon" tee-shirts go on sale outside a Trump rally

Originally published at: Watch as "Lets F*ck Brandon" tee-shirts go on sale outside a Trump rally | Boing Boing

9 Likes

A large transparent jar outside any trump rally, seeded with a few bills, and with a large printed “Own the @#$! Lib-tards!!” label on it might indeed supply a nice donation for NARAL.

29 Likes

35 Likes

so it was at least done in satire/mock not an earnest creation… I’m not sure it matters to the people buying them though.

7 Likes

“Trump 2024 – Fuck Your Feelings Brandon!”

8 Likes

I mean…they unironically have embraced Fuck Joe Biden and Let’s Go Brandon, so I don’t know why they wouldn’t go for Let’s Fuck Brandon. Hell, try printing one that says Let’s Go Fuck Joe Biden. See if that one sells.

13 Likes

40 Likes

If the money wasn’t going to fund the lavish lifestyles of pseudo-christian fascists, I would almost be tempted to buy one as a historical novelty to be marveled and laughed at in the future. might be worth something on ebay 10+ years from now!

1 Like

Don’t threaten me with a good time?

Many of the Canadian KKKonvoy idiots had “F*ck Trudeau” signs, to which the most frequent response was that he is an attractive man and the inclination to have sex with him is natural, but surprising that so many apparently straight men were broadcasting their desire to do that.

24 Likes
10 Likes

It isn’t. These are the Good Liars

9 Likes

They really missed out by not having a comma.

3 Likes

The comma reveals itself after the first time you wash it

14 Likes

“Let’s Covfefe Brandon!”

2 Likes

Screen Shot 2022-09-23 at 12.19.01 PM

5 Likes

Classy!

1 Like
1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.