Watch as Marjorie Taylor Green gets hostile, combative, and then fails to establish any shred of credibility

Originally published at: Watch as Marjorie Taylor Green gets hostile, combative, and then fails to establish any shred of credibility | Boing Boing

10 Likes

tenor

14 Likes

EmptyG trying to establish credibility is like anyone else trying to build a skyscraper in the middle of the Atlantic Ocean.

22 Likes

I don’t care, I don’t even need to really see this exchange (I did watch, oy vey.) It doesn’t matter what she says to Jim Acosta. The Trumpers will buy whatever BS she offers up. What matters is whether a judge thinks she’s lying or dangerous or fit for office.

21 Likes

Screen Shot 2021-12-08 at 2.46.20 PM

16 Likes

Maybe she actually meant ‘Marcia Law’.

7 Likes

Marjorie Taylor Green gets hostile, combative, and then fails to establish any shred of credibility

So, I guess the sun has risen again, and it’s a day ending in “Y”…

19 Likes

She doesn’t know if that’s her text but that’s not what she was saying?

I’m confused.

11 Likes

This headline is a bit like “Watch as news anchors sit in front of the camera and talk about things that likely happened.”

3 Likes

Acosta should have brought a hard hat, because Greene is steamrolling her fucking way through that conversation.

12 Likes

Yeah well, she seems to be sucking up a lot of oxygen these days with little retribution.

She’ll be on a POTUS ticket before you know it.

12 Likes

I didn’t have high hopes for that hearing last week but if they can get this in before the judge makes his report maybe just maybe.

11 Likes

She is too.

4 Likes

“Marshall Law?” Marshal Law?

3 Likes

16 Likes

Is it more binding than the Carol Brady Act which forbids playing ball in the house?

14 Likes

She looks pretty scary; @_@ I would assume so.

7 Likes
4 Likes

The only argument that text was innocent weaker than the one she’s going with is saying " Look, I accidentally sent that text before I was finished. I was trying to get Meadows to convince President Trump to declare Sammo Hung’s Martial Law an under appreciated, and unjustly forgotten gem of late 1990s television."

3 Likes

Kudos to Acosta for staying calm while being repeatedly called a liar.

2 Likes