Watch: Baked Alaska of Capitol riot notoriety, out on bail, is now a hostile bully to store employees

Hopefully they play this clip in Baked Alaska’s court case. It shows that he has done absolutely nothing to improve his behavior and remains a total proud asshole. Might earn him more prison time.

5 Likes

And people wonder why fast food restaurants are having a hard time finding workers. They don’t pay people enough to deal with this shit.

9 Likes

I was going to make a similar comment but you summed it it up very well.

Some chains are increasing their minimum wage to $15/hr to attract workers, but we know that’s what it should have been pandemic or no.

Star Wars Reaction GIF by Disney+

6 Likes

“As a wise old black queen said to me many years ago, ‘Some people are shits, darling.’”

3 Likes

You severely overestimate the standards of the Republican Party. If the Capitiol Shitter is ever identified, he or she will automatically be nominated as the next GOP presidential candidate. After Trump dies, that is. Then again, we haven’t proven that Trump wasn’t the C.S…

1 Like

That would require Trump to have been there for his coup, instead of telling people he would be there with them, then assuming it would all be taken care of and going to watch TV. If tests found his fecal material there, my first guess would be that someone carried it in for him.

2 Likes

Prime Suspect:

2 Likes

I just see a picture of the fecal matter.

1 Like

Leah Remini Kingofqueens GIF by TV Land

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.