Watch: cashier calls out Youngkin for being maskless in a crowded supermarket

Originally published at: Watch: cashier calls out Youngkin for being maskless in a crowded supermarket | Boing Boing

19 Likes

Good for her; what a selfish asshole that jerk is.

46 Likes

“We’re all making choices today.” And his is to be a heartless asshole who doesn’t give a shit about anyone but himself. So, right on point for today’s GQP.

44 Likes

red blue va

Like most gQpers he’s under bridging the libs by having this stupid maskless photo op in Alexandria rather than rural Va.

32 Likes

42 Likes

His base is going to read his masklessness as a principled stand against nanny state strictures, “liberals,” people who are dupes or afraid or whatever. They are going to eat up his hubris with a dang spoon.

… and brave… and she’s the one with the principles.

27 Likes

Effective meme, except that “DUMB” is misspelled.

16 Likes

Looks like she’s a shopper, not an employee. But, nicely done. She should start a tik tok channel with this lady Woman confronts, yells at Gov. Rick Scott in Starbucks - YouTube where they follow contemptible GOP politicians around at all their photo ops.

11 Likes

Would slugging him qualify as self-defence? Or should the likely Covid infection be regarded more of a terrorist attack?

5 Likes

I’ve wanted to flat out deck maskless idiots before, especially when they’re doing dumb shit like spitting on the sidewalk. But I don’t want to get the rona on me.

10 Likes

Surely the “Stand Your Ground” laws that this reactionary governor no doubt supports would have you covered.

14 Likes

Cash registers…how do they work?

4 Likes

If this supermarket sells alcohol could one claim with a straight face that they were applying makeshift “non-toxic” (as non toxic as alcohol can be) sanitizer when they shook up a bottle of beer and sprayed it at him?

Yes, I know beer is too low a proof to be an effective sanitizer, but how likely is it the supermarket would carry a high proof alcohol suitable for the purpose?

3 Likes

Virginia groceries only sell beer and wine but I like where you are going.

They do sell bleach.

9 Likes

Bleach is poisonous, though. If you sprayed him with beer at least they (probably) wouldn’t tack on a charge accusing you of trying to poison him.

It’s the same reason I didn’t suggest spraying him with hand sanitizer or rubbing alcohol.

4 Likes

I was counting on the fact that trumpkin youngkin’s god head figure had blessed the use of such a kitchen product for treating Covid. Oh wellz.

6 Likes

I’m getting ready to go shopping about 60 miles from there. If you follow that trail of blue to the north-west, I’m in the first red county you run into. I can guarantee you that only a few elderly folk and the cashiers will have masks on, and half of them will be dicknosing, and that I will be getting glares and possibly snide comments as I shop for wearing a mask.

6 Likes

Sounds like a job for the Aldi alcohol smasher…

Poor choices, COVID edition…

Sorry Whoops GIF by Gavin James

10 Likes

Whoever she is, I’ll bet she’d make a far better governor than Youngkin.

Not like that’s a high bar to cross over.

7 Likes

Yet when he’s choking trying to say “I can’t breathe!” we will be supposed to feel sorry for him. Sorry, nope nope nope.

6 Likes