Watch: Bulldog is excited about treat, so he's gotta dance

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2019/01/08/bulldog-is-very-excited.html

5 Likes

Who needs a silk purse when you have a sow’s ear!

9 Likes

Poor guy’s ears are clipped though.
Poor little guy.

He’ll be a poor little big, big guy soon enough, but still, he’ll have clipped ears.
He’s got his business too.

6 Likes

Little guy wants to play.

2 Likes

That’s just adorable, even if it’s not a cat!

5 Likes

Oh great and wonderful treat
Although I am not worthy to eat you
Look upon my dance
And proclaim that I am
A Good Boy

17 Likes

** Not a Bulldog as the subject heading states** That is a Pitbull. See the hashtags for proof

2 Likes

He is, I believe this…

…an American Bulldog.

That’s two or three American Staffordshire Terriers right there.
Pittbull is a term without actual meaning.

1 Like

I’m thinking American Bully

2 Likes

When I give my cat a treat, she deigns to put away her switchblade.

8 Likes

Oh man, I needed to see a happy creature tonight. Thank you.

6 Likes

Wait, you mean there was a video buried somewhere among all that Instagram hashtag spam? :thinking:

1 Like

Are we not going to talk about the bong on the table?

3 Likes

I can’t remember when somebody gave me something that caused such joy. If I knew this silly pup personally I’d love to buy him a bag full of pigs ears.

3 Likes

You uh, you…just did.

It has actual meaning. It’s just not a breed. It’s a group of breeds, or a type. And it’s casually used to describe mixed breed dogs within the type.

Like how farm collie isn’t a defined, or specific breed. But collie is a type, and farm collie is the term for mixed breed dogs within that type. Bred for farm work.

1 Like

Farm working dogs aren’t pedigree show dogs but they’re also not mixed breed. That would imply parentage of several pedigree breeds. Which would not produce a good working dog. The difference is that they’re bred for working ability rather than looks and that their gene pool isn’t stupidly restricted by a pedigree standard. #nitpicking #sorryitsmyphdtopic

5 Likes

I don’t think it belongs to the dog, so I think it’s okay.

8 Likes

3 Likes

4 Likes