Watch: Cheers erupt at a Tampa Bays Rays game when a "Trump Won" sign is ripped down

A sealed indictment. But don’t tell him. It’s a surprise.

20 Likes

I believe it was the other way round. I’m not sure how they roll in TB, but I assume that there are more Trump fans there than in B’more. Which makes the cheering all the more impressive, than if it had happened in Charm City.

4 Likes

According to the Tampa Bay Rays schedule, the game was in Tampa. So the cheering was from Florida fans. The way the Orioles are playing these days, I don’t think many Baltimore fans are attending away games.

6 Likes

Foolhardy, to be honest. Those who support the loser Trump are pugnacious bullies themselves, always looking for a… well, not a fight as such (they are cowards like all bullies are), but a chance to abuse any outsider who gets caught and outnumbered.

I guess if you- I mean, your friend is looking for a fight, then by all means.

5 Likes

It comforts me to see this happen because there were waaaaaay too many Trump signs/flags in Tampa in November (the farther you got from downtown, the more signs appeared).

2 Likes

wonder how many of those trump signs were made in china?

5 Likes

All of them.

12 Likes

Under contract by the Russians.

4 Likes

The sign, too! :wink:

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.