Watch: Cheers erupt at a Tampa Bays Rays game when a "Trump Won" sign is ripped down

Originally published at: Watch: Cheers erupt at a Tampa Bays Rays game when a "Trump Won" sign is ripped down | Boing Boing

9 Likes

Trump won?

What did he win?

21 Likes

I want more items with the “Bad Signage” tag.

11 Likes

Would it be funny to unfurl “Trump Lost!” banners at NASCAR events? or Monster truck rallies? Asking for a friend.

29 Likes

Play stupid games, win stupid prizes. Why is this still a thing? People are tired of it.

16 Likes

Because there are still people that have 2020 trump signs in their yards and banners hanging from their trees. :man_shrugging:

19 Likes

Funny to think how much they paid for that piece of garbage just to have it torn down.

17 Likes

30 Likes

They’re waiting for August when Trump gets “reinstated.”

Mike Lindell guaranteed it.

16 Likes

… I could have sworn the last chucklehead that did that earned themselves a permaban from ALL of the MLB games, but I’m too lazy to dig for it.

11 Likes

Oh, right. That guy. Yeah he got the ban… and used the opportunity to try to sell more signs to other suckers

9 Likes

$20 bucks says these are the same people who say “KeEp PoLiTiCs OuT oF SpOrTs!” when they see someone kneel during the anthem.

44 Likes

The Orioles weren’t the only Losers in that stadium.

11 Likes

For me it’s a neighbor down the street who still has his Trump flag tangled into his christmas lights lol

13 Likes

Just like he’s guaranteed that his MyPillows aren’t stuffed with shat-up disposable diapers from a leper colony.

16 Likes

I’m not laughing, because those are the buyers who keep the GOP/GQP train running, when I’d rather see it derailed:

9 Likes

12 Likes

And these chumps aren’t bright enough to think “Well… if Trump’s unpopularity here at a Tampa Bay Rays game is proportional to the voters’ attitude towards him in general… maybe Biden did win!”

11 Likes

That would make a more comfortable pillow.

1 Like

They misspelled “Trump is a fascist.”

6 Likes