Trump gets warm welcome in Florida with "pathetic loser" and "worst president" sky banners

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2021/01/25/trump-gets-warm-welcome-in-florida-with-pathetic-loser-and-worst-president-sky-banners.html

15 Likes

tRump? Who?

20 Likes

I’m going to shoot something on the horizon, a plane trailing a long string of letters… Portrait mode it is !!

18 Likes

Isn’t he that guy that used to be on Twitter? It’s amazing how quickly 15 minutes of fame evaporates for these internet celebrities.

17 Likes

The rest of your miserable life, Biff. And while the banners and the public opprobrium sting most to a narcissist that’s not gonna be the worst of it.

9 Likes

Hmmmm…

He’s not dead and buried yet, so I can’t visit his grave to piss on it.

:thought_balloon:

Eureka!

11 Likes

I wonder how much this cost, and how much to keep doing it for the rest of Trump’s miserable existence? And, hmm… do people still do skywriting? That would be way better than that tiny banner…

6 Likes

It’s a good start :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

Hoping for “SORE LOSER TRUMP” sky-writ EXTRA-LARGE over Mar-A-Lago course on a windless day while Trump is outside, cheating on the links

6 Likes

I get it, I really do, I wish I could say this to his stupid orange face. But the sooner we stop talking about that eldritch monstrosity, the better.

4 Likes

Ken Jeong GIF by The Masked Singer

11 Likes

You love to see it.

Honestly, you could probably just go with “LOSER” for equal impact. Makes the sky-writing cheaper, too.

8 Likes

I was considering just “LOSER” (because the target would be obvious too any sensible person) but Trump would proclaim to anyone around him that the message was meant for Biden (as nonsensical as that is).

(“TRUMP SUCKS” would also work for me)

5 Likes

Oh, he’d know. He might not want to admit it, but he’d know.

5 Likes

Mar-a-Lago is on a barrier island. Between it & the mainland, there is a small island that could be used as a permanent moor for the Baby Trump balloon.
Perhaps it could be joined by a multitude of Baby Trump balloons.

5 Likes

I fully intend to piss on his grave, once he has the grace to finally go.

Roadtrip?

3 Likes

We’re going to need a bigger bus.

9 Likes

These people flying these sky banners are wasting their time. It’s not like Trump can actually read what the banners say.

2 Likes

I think that is unfair to real eldritch monstrosities to associate the orange thing with them.

1 Like

As well as a boat as the grave will apparently end up in the centre of a yellow coloured lake.

1 Like