'Ha Ha Ha' sky banner flown over Mar-a-Lago to mock Trump

Originally published at: 'Ha Ha Ha' sky banner flown over Mar-a-Lago to mock Trump | Boing Boing

10 Likes

Where do you find a Florida company willing to take that job? Even if they’re sympathetic to the cause, they must fear for their business assets and lives

12 Likes

They need to fly another one with two words on it.

“Old Sparky”

6 Likes

I hope they took the trouble to check whether Trumpty Dumpty was in residence at the time.

3 Likes

Not only the banner company…

23 Likes

that is sooo desantis!
petty little insecure dictator wannabe.
pathetic.

15 Likes

Not to mention Mar-a-Lago, that shithole resort. I guess The Villages counts, too.

13 Likes

Only $1800 for 4 hrs?? Surely, at such a bargain price this can be done during all daylight hours from now until he has to trade in his orange tanning lotion for a jumpsuit of the same complexion. (After which, payment can be arranged for the same service to be administered in the skies above the minimum-security facility to which he is sent.)

3 Likes

I don’t think I have the words to express my thoughts on DeSantis. He is much scarier than Trump.

My husband has a word, though: “Fascist”

I’m not sure that covers the looming dread I feel in the air though.

13 Likes

fascist is the exact word for desantis.
the mum and i both are active in trying to get dem voters motivated to GOTV and vote the mf’er out!
primary coming up. will it be Freid or Crist to go against the little bastard and can we bring out enough voters to put one of them in the gov’s house in Tallahassee?
dog help us all…

12 Likes

I’m going Fried in the primary, for sure. I like her!

4 Likes

This banner is funny from any perspective.

17 Likes

One can lean Blue or Red. But money is Green.

7 Likes

And blood is red, is my point

3 Likes

"Nine…ten…eleven! Eleven boxes! Ah, ah, ah, ah!

(Accounts seem to vary across different news sources, so I’m sticking with the minimum.)

10 Likes

The next one should just say

SAD!

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.