Watch climber Akiyo Noguchi crawl across the ceiling

Originally published at: Watch climber Akiyo Noguchi crawl across the ceiling | Boing Boing

2 Likes

She also has very lovely nails. Most of the climbers I know look like they have sawn off tree stumps for fingers.

4 Likes

It’s very like for me watching fish rotate around in an aquarium, very relaxing, meditative even.

3 Likes

I was thinking the same thing!

I also told myself not to go down that rabbit hole no matter how little work I have to do today. I would have probably zoned out for two hours watching competitive sport climbing and then wonder where the day went.

3 Likes

Welcome to my retirement, essentially after I am out of my gym by 7:30 AM, the rest of the day is a bit of a blur, and justly so. Oh shit, it’s Happy Hour!

4 Likes

She has the same manicurist as Gwen Stacy (Earth-65 version).

3 Likes

This one from a few years ago never ceases to fill me with emotion. My wife recently told me it’s one of the videos she watches when she’s having a tough day.

2 Likes

why the holy heck does this article hyperlink to a hard coded IP address @ http://1.9.231.70/

have y’all been hacked?

Season 2 Omg GIF by Rick and Morty

1 Like

f7jGKG4

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.