Watch: Cyclist finds nearly dead puppy, works frantically to bring it back to life

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2017/12/15/watch-cyclist-finds-nearly-de.html

8 Likes

Good people are out there, proof provided in clip.

16 Likes

I don’t think my grinchy heart can take watching the video

8 Likes

cry

16 Likes

Obviously the cyclist was neither a Levite nor a priest.

11 Likes

I’m happy this guy was there and knew what to do (and did it). But I’m not watching that.

10 Likes

The video is instructive

8 Likes

Definitely thought the little doggo was gone at first. So happy to see it wobble-walking around at the end. But, yes, what happens next?

7 Likes

The youtube user who posted the video says the puppy is doing well.

22 Likes

Yay!

14 Likes

the reason there is no update as that was not a puppy…it was a demodog.

***** all joking aside, it is an amazing thing this guy did. I hope he took that pup in.

3 Likes

That’s a point for the Good team right there :hugs:

6 Likes

Rebuttal Tweet from the Bad team:

“Loser puppy who couldn’t pull himself up by his bootstraps like I did. Liberal who helped him wasted his time. Sad!”

7 Likes

That dog don’t hunt.
:rofl:

7 Likes

Puppy needs warmth fast. Hope he wrapped the pup and popped him in his jacket to help revive after video ended.

Weird someone is standing feet away merrily fishing.

4 Likes

Like the song says, they aren’t much fun. :cry:

2 Likes

I am really glad I waited till the end of the day to watch this.

6 Likes

Yes, at the end of the video, I was like, “Pick her up, Goddammit!”

5 Likes

Happy/sad here. Happy doggo is doing well, sad because my own efforts doing the same for a kitty many years ago were ultimately for naught. Think I’ll have a drink now. :confused:

10 Likes

It is of course sad that the cat didn’t make it, but you tried. You did what you could do. Trying to save the cat was a heroic action in my book.

It’s entirely possible the cat sensed, at whatever level it was at, that you were there for it.

You rock.

11 Likes