Watch: Gentleman obnoxiously sprays and sprays his coffee cup at drive-thru window

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2020/03/26/watch-gentleman-obnoxiously-s.html

3 Likes

…or just make your own Coffee and stay at home? If it is too hard to make then just order an inexpensive Keurig and call it a day?

It’s also way cheaper and safer.

36 Likes

23 Likes

I hope he enjoys the taste of disinfectant. Fucking disgusting.

14 Likes

It is excruciatingly difficult for me to not make a bunch of assumptions about this guy. :rage: :rage: :rage:

19 Likes

he missed the underside of the cup.

16 Likes

there is very little that he could spray on that Tim Horton’s coffee to make it taste worse than it already does.

9 Likes

That last “Fuck off” would earn some swift retribution if the pandemic happened in a Mad Max scenario.

4 Likes

You think this is bad? Wait until you see what he did to the hand-kneaded loaf of bread he bought later that day!

3 Likes

And he turned it by the lid with his ungloved hand while he sprayed, then tossed the lid. We’re not dealing with a brain-trust here, folks. Not only a douchebag, but an especially stupid douchebag.

16 Likes

Dude, it’s coffee, just make your own if you’re that paranoid.

8 Likes

Leaving aside that he went out to get a coffee he could have made at home, but he’s also paranoid about exposure, that he’s being a huge asshole, etc., the irony is, a sufficiently hot cup of coffee will kill the virus on the cup… the virus doesn’t deal with high temperatures very well.

3 Likes

4 Likes

`The employee’s biggest problem is whether or not they are going to get a new baseboard heater before next winter. That one is just sad. Note the space heater on the counter. I assume it’s Canada, and it’s been known to get cold up there.

3 Likes

One the plus side, I guess he did disinfect the window counter…

3 Likes

He could’ve just drunk the coffee and then washed his hands afterwards. Really - that’s all he needed to do. Hell, the lid was probably hot enough to have killed off any virus that was sitting on there.

And I’m someone who wore a face mask to the grocery store this morning.

1 Like

I you’re going to act like an asshole, stay the fuck home and make your own damn coffee.

1 Like

“Enjoy your cat poop coffee, sir.”

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.