Watch: Girl tells InfoWars reporter he's a "f**king idiot"

Maybe it’s because I’m old, but I can help but imagine that if she stuck around, the conversation would have gone along the lines of:

3 Likes

“Teach your children about Bullshit today!”

You also have to teach them about Chickenshit, and how to quickly tell the difference between Chickenshit and Bullshit.

2 Likes

Pretty safe to assume the kid killed her mother right after being taught to swear by her. It’s just good slippery-slopin’.

1 Like

The “Enjoy Nationalism” shirt was apparently sold by rwdeathsquads dot com (now defunct). They also (unironically) sold such classy items as: Trump Deportation Force, Trump University Athletics, Im With Her [Ayn Rand], Adios Mi General [Pinochet], Pax Americana, Paleocon, Happy Hunting Rodrigo [Duterte], I Identify as an A-10 Thunderbolt.

4 Likes

I was arguing with my niece and she yelled “fake news!” What brat taught her such horrible words at school?

4 Likes

Welcome back, then. ^^

1 Like

They sound like a delightful bunch. I wonder if they were selling School of the Americas faux-diplomas with major in torture?

2 Likes

I wish every person were as adept as she at spotting this sticker [usually invisible to most people] that people like InfoWars staffers, proverbially, wear over their hearts. It’s one thing to avoid toxic people, it’s a far more complicated process to engage and best them. This young hero reminds me of a living version of this:

https://twitter.com/thereaIbanksy/status/903690442193108993

I hadn’t thought about how that scene was deliberate anti-Trans trolling.
Thanks for pointing it out.

I try very hard every day to expect the best, or at least not the worst, from my fellow human beings. This exercise is harder than it seems, especially after learning that mean people target kids for provocative infotainment (and of course worse).

I find people I meet in Austin are largely willing to meet you on your level, but then I do not circulate with the one-percenters who have made Austin’s urban core extremely expensive to live, eat and work in. YMMV.

I sure hope that guy’s family were watching all that, and that they have some choice words for him next time he sees any of them… assuming any still want to see him.

ETA: a big thank you to all parents who are raising strong, intelligent kids who are encouraged to think for themselves and not simply buy the lies for sale every day.

2 Likes

Haha I’m from there and my mom raised me much as this girl. Good to see that all the growth is at least not failing ONE kid. Texas is the kind of place where kids say sir and ma’am to people who are decent and “FUCK YOU” to people who they think need to fuck off. Austin is where this can happen to a lousy troll bothering kids for infowars. It’s a nice mix at moments like this. Makes my bleeding heart a little warmer.

I mean really, you’re a grown man insulting a kid but you’re going to complain about language? Yeah… she said juuust the right thing.

9 Likes

Is is typical bully behaviour: whine like a little baby when the people you tried to punch strike back, and prove that they are stronger than you are.

In some ways they are worse than Italian soccer players with their attempts to provoke a foul, because there you know the guy is hoping to get the referee to notice the retaliation and miss the provocation. But these jerks are just dumb jerks who seem genuinely shocked that their bullying is backfiring.

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.